*** Official 2013/4 Winter Ashes Thread ***

Creampuff

He bowls to the left.. He bowls to the right..

Mitchell Johnsons Steaming In

Englands Batting Is Shite...

I seen this collapse coming and was gonnae predict that 200 would be out of their abilities. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and they have failed to show any fight whatsoever.

Credit to Mitch. Piss poor England.

How long does Clarke keep his side batting?

I can only assume they're still batting just now because he wants to rest his seamers overnight.

I reckon he will bat until just before midday, which will give his bowlers time to limber up in the nets then he will declare :pipe:

I reckon he will bat until just before midday, which will give his bowlers time to limber up in the nets then he will declare :pipe:

Probably a decent shout.

Give Warner time to make a century and Smith time to get a decent confidence building knock.

Also, the bowlers won't need THAT much more than that to recover because, well, they weren't actually bowling for that long :lol:.

Probably a decent shout.

Give Warner time to make a century and Smith time to get a decent confidence building knock.

Also, the bowlers won't need THAT much more than that to recover because, well, they weren't actually bowling for that long :lol:.

I agree with the fact they didn't bowl for a long period,but apart from big Mitch, the rest of them weren't up to scratch. Siddle was a bit off, while Harris didn't really cause much trouble to Carberry and Bell, so a good workout for these guys in the nets before the game commences will hopefully sharpen them up.

I agree with the fact they didn't bowl for a long period,but apart from big Mitch, the rest of them weren't up to scratch. Siddle was a bit off, while Harris didn't really cause much trouble to Carberry and Bell, so a good workout for these guys in the nets before the game commences will hopefully sharpen them up.

Yeah I was surprised at Harris, this is probably the first time I've seen him not at least threaten a wicket.

It's typical Shane Watson that he comes on to bowl three maidens and take the wicket that triggers the collapse. His importance to Australia's attack cannot be overstated.

Yeah I was surprised at Harris, this is probably the first time I've seen him not at least threaten a wicket.

It's typical Shane Watson that he comes on to bowl three maidens and take the wicket that triggers the collapse. His importance to Australia's attack cannot be overstated.

Watson is an enigma who splits the opinions on the Aussie cricket public. He is either loved or hated, but he seems to always grab a wicket when it's needed.