Year of the union

Westwood Bear

We should make 2014 year of the Union. Every person who cares about the union should fly the union flag from their home. Every game at Ibrox should be a sea of union flags. Let's be honest, what's really behind the actions on rememberence day, is a loathing of our country.

If youre proud to be British the time is fast approaching when you need to show it or regret it forever.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should make 2014 year of the Union. Every person who cares about the union should fly the union flag from their home. Every game at Ibrox should be a sea of union flags. Let's be honest, what's really behind the actions on rememberence day, is a loathing of our country.

If youre proud to be British the time is fast approaching when you need to show it or regret it forever.

Can I sign up to your newsletter?

Nothing ventured - nothing gained

Cliche loyal:

I'm sorry bp but the thought of independence truly terrifies me. We're already hated by so many in this country without this shit happening. Never thought I would say this but actually feel anti-Scottish these days.

I'm sorry bp but the thought of independence truly terrifies me. We're already hated by so many in this country without this shit happening. Never thought I would say this but actually feel anti-Scottish these days.

So use your democratic right and vote no bit it's kinda sad that you'll vote on one of the most important questions this country faces based on your team - vote yes or no but at least look into the arguments and decide

Move abroad then.

That seems to work for other 'indy' lovers like Sean Connery and his ilk.

You will be missed though........honest.......but not a lot. :pipe:

Happy to stay here - I quite like the way we are having a democratic vote on it - and I'll not throw the dummy oot if we get independence or not

So use your democratic right and vote no bit it's kinda sad that you'll vote on one of the most important questions this country faces based on your team - vote yes or no but at least look into the arguments and decide

who said they were doing it based on the team they support.

In sure most are voting 'no' as its the right thing for the country.

Also allows us to keep the identity most of us are proud of.

Are you proud of your identity?