Edu and Bartley racism case....

MisterC

Michael Convery is a Celtic fan.

Sorry lads, but the BBC couldn't bring themselves to say it, so I had to.

You could just imagine the fanfare should the shoe have been on the other foot....they would have a picture of Ibrox and every second sentence would highlight how big a rangers fan the guy was! The agenda is so clear it just amazes me some still refuse to see it!

:lol:

Blaming yer son, thats fucking desperate. What a sad world some people live in.

Would never condone perverting the course of justice, but if your son had done it any normal father would at least think about shouldering the blame. This fine upstanding gentleman is not only a racist, he tries to fit his kid up! But only a 'so-called' fan luckily.

Cunt should get six months.

Why do we continue to fund the biased broadcasting cunts? If we pay the same fee as the taig bastards then we are entitled to impartiality.

Or are we being treated differently because of our beliefs?

You could not do that to an ethnic minority - it is against the law

The same law that we all have to abide to.

Surely someone in the Legal system can raise a complaint?

What say you BNB?

Didn't begrudge how he left but really not worked out for him so far.

I really liked him in his time here, wasn't the best footballer by any means but he worked hard and kept trying his best, and above all was a model professional, he needs to find his level, I don't think that's in the Premier League

scarkev. Who still refuses to see it? As far as I can see, on RM anyway, we can ALL see the mhedia bias.

I wish that were true mate, and I wish we could get a concensous and united front to challenge that agenda but there are a large number who remain apathetic to it all unfortunately both on here and in general and often posters will try to belittle those who can see exactly what the media are all about!

Blaming his son

Had the shits

No mention of his team

Then......provoked my plain clothed police officers

"Scottish fans arrested"

Some media we have here eh?

Take it the trams attacked them too and Dam square magically got wrecked by itself?

Liewell really has them in his pocket eh?

I heard they fought with Dutch mounted police ,you'd have thought they'd have learned their lesson from last time they fought a Dutchman on a horse

Imagine standing in a courtroom and blaming your son.

What a fucking scumbag.

Agree. If it WAS my son that HAD done something like that, I'd be telling the court that it WAS ME, & not him. What a lovely father he must be, wonder if he's been on the Jeremy Kyle show???

Anyone know if this guy ever got pulled up? I thought this thread was about this guy at first. Seems he has deleted one of his social network accounts.

Send it to the polis. (tu)