Accies Double Header

Elfideldo

I'm friends with the mother of the goal keeper of this team, Nicky Hogarth, and I'm actually doing work at their house just now. She and her husband Myles Hogarth, who used to play for Falkirk in goals a few years ago, and is now on his goalkeeping coaches course with Craig Gordon, were at the game today, and they tell me the team is quite promising. In fact their youngest son is also with Rangers, and he played in goals for Rangers yesterday in an 8-0 victory over Aberdeen at Auchenhowie.

Promising early start for both the Hogarth boys.

The 13's are a brilliant team...

Best at their age group by far .

My 10yo son plays football at a decent level but he plays in a '2003' league, basically meaning all players in it were born in 2003(or later).

You refer to a '13's' team here, is that u-13's, 13yo/2000 or have the old u8/u10/u12 etc teams been replaced by 2003, 2004 etc???

His wee team played at Auchenhowie last season and did okay, there were a cracking couple of wee players in the team they played against too.

Interesting to note that Celtic were taking a big interest in these games last Sunday. Head of Youth Chris McCart, Head of Head of Academy Scouting David Moss and at least one scout, John Morgan all in attendance.

Planning to try and poach Rangers or Accies players ?

Interesting to note that Celtic were taking a big interest in these games last Sunday. Head of Youth Chris McCart, Head of Head of Academy Scouting David Moss and at least one scout, John Morgan all in attendance.

Planning to try and poach Rangers or Accies players ?

penntic fc taking an interest in young boys wearing shorts, they must have burst the bangles of all their own weans then and are looking for fresh meat for Father O'Fondle.....paedophile cunts!!!