Jump to content

TV Money


Clyde Valley
 Share

Recommended Posts

I don't know how it works now, but it used to be that the home team got 60% and the away the remaining 40%. That was for the initial game being shown. The authorities would get their cut based on the total package, but as we all know who's running it at the moment, it's anybody's guess how much more they're screwing from us???

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is the Arbroath game on Monday? Chosen for TV and all the usual slots were taken?

I'm not a big fan of Monday night football to be honest.

BT sport have had Afew Monday night games from spfl or whatever theyvcall the top league this year. Guarenteed high viewing figures. Don't think there's an EPL game on Monday night next week either

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...