Everton v Liverpool

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I was saying he shouldn't have, and everyone argued with me about it :lol:.

You were saying he shouldn't have because it was against the proper protocol. That's plainly not true.

Nobody was arguing that Phil Dowd is some kind of genius of practical application of the grey areas in football rules, they're just saying that if the procedure he took was a little silly, that's a failure of the rules.

Some referees also allow quick free-kicks, some don't. Don't lose any sleep over it.

AND HE DID. What are you even fucking arguing about now? :lol: Nobody said he HAS to stop play. He had two choices and he chose one of them. Because that's what you do with choices.

Jesus Christ, it's like arguing with sassaaaa or something.

You've gone from saying he went against the rules of football to criticising him for actually applying them.

Sassaaaa :lol:

His best line. "Shut it ya dafty ........."

You were saying he shouldn't have because it was against the proper protocol. That's plainly not true.

Nobody was arguing that Phil Dowd is some kind of genius of practical application of the grey areas in football rules, they're just saying that if the procedure he took was a little silly, that's a failure of the rules.

Some referees also allow quick free-kicks, some don't. Don't lose any sleep over it.

Don't get me started on refereeing and quick freekicks.. :sherlock:.