Hutton Injured Again

Cos88

I very much doubt he'd be attending their games but he comes from a family of that background, his father phoned Real Radio phone in moaning he couldn't get a game when we had guys like Ferguson, Mendes, Thomson etc in the team.

Seriously though I wouldn't of wished the injury on him, but I sincerely hope he follows his mates Naismith and Cole out the door.

If it makes a difference, I know that he attends Ibrox. I hadnt heard the phone in but, being the father of an aspiring footy player myself, its not beyond the bounds of reality that I wouldnt be less than "quiet" when it came to try and do the best for my son. I'd need to hear exactly what was said. I actually think, and this isnt the usual manager bashing, that under a different manager he will be a constant in the Rangers squad for years. So in terms of him being out the door, we can agree to disagree...the tarrier references are a little off under the circumstances though

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/5659-six-weeks-in-plaster-for-kyle

He'll be in plaster for 6 weeks.

Probably looking at another 6 weeks recuperation. Interesting his contract is up in May. Could be the end of his Rangers career if he's unable to make an impact in the last month or two this season.

Whatever you think of him you got to feel for him.

Here's hoping the lad can make a speedy recovery and play a part in the seasons end.

Whether he'll be given a contract extension or not, he at least deserves a chance to earn one.

Good luck in your recovery Kyle, hope to see you in the royal blue in early spring (tu)

There is nothing remotely funny about a broken leg whether you play for your school or at professional level it still hurts like hell. So get well soon Kyle and hope to see you playing again in the new year stronger than ever, as you are after all, a Rangers player, and some seem to forget that distinction. :7325:

If it makes a difference, I know that he attends Ibrox. I hadnt heard the phone in but, being the father of an aspiring footy player myself, its not beyond the bounds of reality that I wouldnt be less than "quiet" when it came to try and do the best for my son. I'd need to hear exactly what was said. I actually think, and this isnt the usual manager bashing, that under a different manager he will be a constant in the Rangers squad for years. So in terms of him being out the door, we can agree to disagree...the tarrier references are a little off under the circumstances though

I don't think phoning a radio show questioning the decisions of Smith was doing the best for his son and he frankly embaressed himself considering the players we had ahead of Hutton at the time.

Disagree about his playing ability, turns like a uboat and looked disinterested at times last season - clearly has/had an attitutude problem which resulted in McCoist refusing to play him when we didn't really have an alternative.

Hutton last season was piss poor. In the summer he was brilliant. He's looked better this season and he's slowly been coming back into the team.

It's a tough one to take but he'll need to come back stronger from this and train hard again.

I'm sure he will. Hopefully he's back in time for the cup final etc next year.

We have a few lads out now.

It's a shame because he needed a good season and has now been hit with a second injury, but I think his time is up.

After showing a lot of promise and, in particular, composure on big stages at a young age, he struggled to make an impact against part-time opponents last season and with the investments made in the squad during the summer strengthening it, he fell down the pecking order.

I'm afraid the reality is that, as much as we love to see a bluenose come through the Murray Park product line, he's on the same boat as Perry, Little, Hegarty, etc.; not good enough.