Why RM is good for you.....

Bluepeter9

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An opinion about fuckin what ? Hedgehogs or fuckin dinosaurs ? You think am David fuckin Attenborough or sumthin ? Wild life fuckin questions at this time of night !

Is that all you could come up with in the 53 minutes between the two replies to the same post? Losing that sharpness ? Drink?

As zzz top sang 'girls go crazy for a sharp dressed erinaceinae' !

Young Mr Dignity, did nobody ever tell you that the singular of erinaceinae is erinaceina? :cgreen:

And I don't know what you're sniggering about young Mr Peter9 - I will be returning to your atrocious use of the 'greengrocer's apostrophe' later! :cgreen:

Both of you see me after class. :matron:

Young Mr Dignity, did nobody ever tell you that the singular of erinaceinae is erinaceina? :cgreen:

And I don't know what you're sniggering about young Mr Peter9 - I will be returning to your atrocious use of the 'greengrocer's apostrophe' later! :cgreen:

You've got it wrong erinaceina is an Irish pensioner, aye ave no mastered this iPad yet, punctuation marks awol !

You said 'green' that's tarriers behaviour on here my lad! :pipe: :pipe: :pipe: ( 3 pipes just to make sure ye ken am joking)

Don't think RM has taught me anything, but the people that post on here, well you could write a book about it.

Punctuation and spelling besides. :thumbup:

We have a good number of 'editors' on here - we just need an author - and we have a good few who fancy their own writing skills :pipe:

RM has helped me learn to check the background of any pics you post.

Also taught me that even though some people claim to hate this place and many of its members, they still post here and use our free speech policy to tell us all how much this place sucks.

RM has helped me learn to check the background of any pics you post.

Also taught me that even though some people claim to hate this place and many of its members, they still post here and use our free speech policy to tell us all how much this place sucks.

Surely no one thinks this place sucks? Heresy!