Why RM is good for you.....

Bluepeter9

So in the last 5 minutes I have spotted two spelling mistakes in 2 other people's posts - particularly satisfying as both posters are, normally, very adroit, precise writers. Me, I can't proof read worth a fuck, type worth a fuck, nor spell worth a fuck, but now I am starting to spot errors and its all thanks to the internet spelling police on here. The internet spelling and grammar police have got me checking my posts, trying to use apostrophes correctly, punctuating my sentences, improve my spelling and if I could just learn the proper rules on paragraphing I would be well chuffed.

So RM is good for me. What has it done for you ? What have you learned?

(Yes, Ryangers, 1st_january_1994 and others - I know you have learnt that I am a cunt, wanker, SNP loving, trolling, gay fat boy, that wears glasses, has no mates and (just for Scarkev) no knowledge of football tactics or what makes a good manager) but as these are just obvious replies, that lack imagination, and so I have got them out of the way for you all).

So what has RM taught you?

And to think BP9 some had the audacity to accuse you of being pedantic.... :D :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in the last 5 minutes I have spotted two spelling mistakes in 2 other people's posts - particularly satisfying as both posters are, normally, very adroit, precise writers. Me, I can't proof read worth a fuck, type worth a fuck, nor spell worth a fuck, but now I am starting to spot errors and its all thanks to the internet spelling police on here. The internet spelling and grammar police have got me checking my posts, trying to use apostrophes correctly, punctuating my sentences, improve my spelling and if I could just learn the proper rules on paragraphing I would be well chuffed.

So RM is good for me. What has it done for you ? What have you learned?

(Yes, Ryangers, 1st_january_1994 and others - I know you have learnt that I am a cunt, wanker, SNP loving, trolling, gay fat boy, that wears glasses, has no mates and (just for Scarkev) no knowledge of football tactics or what makes a good manager) but as these are just obvious replies, that lack imagination, and so I have got them out of the way for you all).

So what has RM taught you?

Rm has taught me that cunts on the internet no nowt :pipe:

It has taught me that no matter how pragmatic the post, no matter how well thought out or how well intentioned, no matter that it seems to make perfect common sense and is based on real life knowledge and experience, no matter the spelling and syntax are perfect and your point has been well articulated - theres always somebody calls you an ignorant cunt.

RM is full of quality posters with great debate and passion of the teddy bears.

it has taught me that not all rangers forums are run like a nazi camp and you can post without of getting a 1 week, 1 month or in my case a "lifetime" ban. Rangersmedia shows up full of Rangers supporters again unlike other forums were full house of rangers fans are a rarity.

RM THE BEST !

RM is full of quality posters with great debate and passion of the teddy bears.

it has taught me that not all rangers forums are run like a nazi camp and you can post without of getting a 1 week, 1 month or in my case a "lifetime" ban. Rangersmedia shows up full of Rangers supporters again unlike other forums were full house of rangers fans are a rarity.

RM THE BEST !

yasssssss

So what has RM taught me?

1. Not to post drunk (oops)

2. Some posters are funny, I'm not one of them, so stick to fact

3. There's always another opinion and it matters too

4. That I could wander into a pub and buy any of you a beer & talk about the Rangers

Soldier murdered in cold blood on the streets of the UK, Soldier jailed for doing his duty, but what RM has taught me tonight is that it has its share of left-wing mealie mouthed terrorist sympathising luvvies that Rangers don't need !

I wish you would just give an opinion instead of hedging all the time - now go shite a wee hedgehog you right wing - bnp loving dinosaur - that Rangers really don't need

I've learned that RM is stowed with right wing roasters who are fucking brain dead and a stain on our club. Arseholes who threaten to disrupt an applause for Nelson Mandela because they know fuck all and will spout shite bringing our club into disrepute

How do you really feel though

I wish you would just give an opinion instead of hedging all the time - now go shite a wee hedgehog you right wing - bnp loving dinosaur - that Rangers really don't need

An opinion about fuckin what ? Hedgehogs or fuckin dinosaurs ? You think am David fuckin Attenborough or sumthin ? Wild life fuckin questions at this time of night !