Lee Wallace

Johnny Hubbard

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pish, both are capable of playing at a higher level and as such should be loaned out for them to stay at their peak for our return to the SPL. Bell is never being tested in the league. I'm not saying it will happen, i'm saying it should.

They'd never come back. No offence, but doing that would be utter lunacy

They'd never come back. No offence, but doing that would be utter lunacy

why wouldn't they come back when we are at a higher level? They are more likely to leave if the stay at the level we are playing and if the board deem we need the money. They could be off the wage bill getting experience and recalled when we get to the SPL.

Why people thing Wallace has allegience to us is beyond me, yes he stayed (from what I recall green was touting at that time that we would retain our place in the SPL) but he's no fool, if he can make more elsewhere he'd surely take it - that's football - at least this way we retain his status, dont have to pay the wages, get him better experience and it would take heat away from him from interested buyers. If we have the choice of selling or loaning the loan is a better option.