1st time poster and how can we sell RTV out like this

Billstar

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whereabouts are you? Start a thread asking if there's anyone in your area that can do one for you sharpish.

M8 i'm fae Drumchapel if you have cash you can get anything 24/7 plus the wee tattoo artist here has been know to fuck a few tattoos up even though he is a good Bear.

Nothing like a warm welcome, eh? I am getting sick of RM members being welcomed in this manner - be wary, yes, but until a new member has been proven to be a tim, let them be ffs.

Who said I was accusing him of being a tim? A bear who doesn't even wait to settle in before slagging the club off is much less desirable, as far as I'm concerned. I met negativity with negativity. At least I was concise with it.

Here's a funny point. I'm having a bad day and I'm feeling snappy. A user who doesn't launch into rants about Rangers selling out etc in his first post is likely to get to know me, and if I happen to be a cunt to him one day, he's not going to take it personally. A user who has no interest in introducing himself, getting his bearings and contributing sensible discussion to the site before adding to the shitstorm of negativity around here is not only risking stumbling across a grumpy fucker like me on a bad day but in fact DESERVES to, because his net contribution to the website is negative and he's in bad credit :P

Who said I was accusing him of being a tim? A bear who doesn't even wait to settle in before slagging the club off is much less desirable, as far as I'm concerned. I met negativity with negativity. At least I was concise with it.

The newbie/tim issue is generic. You are not the only one, you just received my comment because you are the latest to do it. Nothing personal.

I am actually in agreement with his point and it has been mentioned previously about RTV advertising Celtic related shit. We should not be advertising anything connected with Celtic, full stop.

The newbie/tim issue is generic. You are not the only one, you just received my comment because you are the latest to do it. Nothing personal.

I am actually in agreement with his point and it has been mentioned previously about RTV advertising Celtic related shit. We should not be advertising anything connected with Celtic, full stop.

It's an advert for a radio station, not season tickets for Parkhead.

We shared kit sponsors with Celtic for 20 years. If it was once a little disconcerting I would nevertheless expect most Rangers fans to have got over it by now. If we're sell-outs, we have been for a long, long time.

I have a wonderful ability to complete zone out where the scum are concerned. It's worth acquiring if you can, you'll live a much happier life and your blood pressure will come right down.

This is very true. That is a skill which, once acquired, makes life easier.

Oh and :shifty: a bit

It's an advert for a radio station, not season tickets for Parkhead.

We shared kit sponsors with Celtic for 20 years. If it was once a little disconcerting I would nevertheless expect most Rangers fans to have got over it by now. If we're sell-outs, we have been for a long, long time.

Actually the advert was for HTC and Eurofan if I can remember right and lasts for roughly 3-4 mins with characters in Green n Grey tops jumping about and singing. Think you really need to watch it and I'm taking it personally Jamie D just wish you had replied to that Manticore tool.