Ally's job safe 100% backing

Bluepeter9

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this even a debating point?

Ally is doing a fucking tremendous job. It is the fucks in suits who should be fired.

Every week McCoist stays in the job, a opportunity to build a future ebbs away!

It's like some sort of weird alternate reality on message boards with this board room shite. The majority of the support backs Ally 100% as well.

Would it be cynical to suggest that's exactly the point?

Board knows they've got enough votes to win AGM, board tells Ally he can vote for requisitioners (or give his vote to the fans). Board win vote, back Ally, supporters think "maybe they're not that bad, even though Ally voted against them they've backed him and kept him in his job..." Fans less likely to boycott club.

Just speculating.

Board knows they've got enough votes to win AGM, board tells Ally he can vote for requisitioners (or give his vote to the fans). Board win vote, back Ally, supporters think "maybe they're not that bad, even though Ally voted against them they've backed him and kept him in his job..." Fans less likely to boycott club.

Just speculating.

There are no fans boycotting the club

The board will get in, 37000 season tickets will be sold next year.

End of.

Irrespective of what the email coterie and assorted "rangers men" think

Just speculating.

You've spent too much time in the boardroom forum.

No secret that i am not a fan of McCoist the manager. I never wanted him as manager and still don't.

A massive opportunity to rebuild our entire footballing ethos was lost with his appointment.

As ever though i won't be giving him abuse at games just like the players. On the park they will get the usual support but off it i am entitled to my views as are others.

No secret that i am not a fan of McCoist the manager. I never wanted him as manager and still don't.

A massive opportunity to rebuild our entire footballing ethos was lost with his appointment.

As ever though i won't be giving him abuse at games just like the players. On the park they will get the usual support but off it i am entitled to my views as are others.

What a load of fucking shite. You're basing this on what exactly?

What a load of fucking shite. You're basing this on what exactly?

Oh i don't know...a manager whose record in the top flight was abysmal

A youth policy that is non existent

A scouting network that is non existent

A signing policy that consisted of players like Daly, Black, Kyle, Sandaza and Cribari to name but a few who are on obscene wages for the division we play in .

A lack of faith in youth players to be able to take the opportunity of playing in the lower leagues. An opportunity to harness and grow a team of young exciting talented players instead of the ones mentioned above.

Long ball tactics

And that's just a few off the top of my head.

Oh i don't know...a manager whose record in the top flight was abysmal

A youth policy that is non existent

A scouting network that is non existent

A signing policy that consisted of players like Daly, Black, Kyle, Sandaza and Cribari to name but a few who are on obscene wages for the division we play in .

A lack of faith in youth players to be able to take the opportunity of playing in the lower leagues. An opportunity to harness and grow a team of young exciting talented players instead of the ones mentioned above.

Long ball tactics

And that's just a few off the top of my head.

I myself am not Ally’s biggest supporter in terms of his management ( I too don’t think he was the correct manager to take over) however most of that stuff above is out of Ally’s hands. He didn’t exactly have much choice in terms of players given the restrictions we were under and many seemed happy we managed to bring in guys like Templeton, Sandaza, Sheils before finding out they in large were a waste of wages.

The youth policy and scouting has been a joke at Rangers for many years and I doubt this would improve regardless of who was in charge given the off the field stuff.

I myself am not Ally's biggest supporter in terms of his management ( I too don't think he was the correct manager to take over) however most of that stuff above is out of Ally's hands. He didn't exactly have much choice in terms of players given the restrictions we were under and many seemed happy we managed to bring in guys like Templeton, Sandaza, Sheils before finding out they in large were a waste of wages.

The youth policy and scouting has been a joke at Rangers for many years and I doubt this would improve regardless of who was in charge given the off the field stuff.

That's before i even start on tactics and personnel from his first matches in charge to the present day.

I do not think he is a football manager in a month of Sundays and no amount of comment from Ally fans will make me alter that view (Not directed at you)

It's almost like Ally has become bigger than the club !! We have the ultimate unsackable manager IMO. Current board terrified of him and the rebels all his pals so would be guaranteed the job for years.

There was something deeply insulting about Allys response to his wages saying he never read it and was waved under his nose etc. What a pile of shite and an insult to every bear who's had to work hard to keep a roof over their families head.

Made an extraordinary amount of money out of our plight and wealds a ridiculous amount of power behind the scenes for a club manager.

Ally don't do walking away and no fucking wonder!! He should have absconded from the vote instead of this patronizing gesture that only fuels the element of our fans slavish unquestioning loyalty.

He's lucky he is in a position where it would be harder for results to go against him than for him due to the dross we are playing. I hope that when the board remain after the AGM he can keep us in the cup. Going out to an average SPL side again and the knives will be out and rightly so.

Reading the above makes me laugh, on one hand, we shouldn't have A signing policy that consisted of players like Daly, Black, Kyle, Sandaza and Cribari to name but a few who are on obscene wages for the division we play in . Yet on the other Going out to an average SPL side again and the knives will be out and rightly so.

make your fucking minds up.

Reading the above makes me laugh, on one hand, we shouldn't have A signing policy that consisted of players like Daly, Black, Kyle, Sandaza and Cribari to name but a few who are on obscene wages for the division we play in . Yet on the other Going out to an average SPL side again and the knives will be out and rightly so.

make your fucking minds up.

What's to make up? I don't agree with Allys signing policy and results prove nothing in a part time league for me it's the least I expect. However if we get pumped 3-0 at home again to an average SPL side then we have came nowhere. What's the point in spunking money on that team and in Ally just to win a part time league? If Ally has spent a fraction of what was needed I would have no objections to going out the cup. Building for the future is way more important. However I don't see what guys like Black, Smith, Foster, cabliri etc bring to the table long term.

But I take your point, a 100% league record this season and a >70% win ratio in all games as Rangers manager, that obviously makes him shite. If youi don't like the guy, fair enough, if you've got a problem with his wages, maybe you should have stayed on at school and got a couple of O levels and a decent job, or tried harder at football. But, to try and dress up your criticism as an honest appraisal of his tactics or mnangement skills is, frankly, preposterous.

Oh and BTW, he promised months ago that his voting rights would be passed to the Calderwood Rangers SC.

The FACTS are that Ally is, and will remain, a Rangers legend

His managerial record stands comparison with anyone, (and I'm convinced that once back in the top tier he will bring us continued success, not a fact but an opinion based on empirical evidence).

You, obviously know fuck all about tactics, football management or football in general.

'A change in our whole footballing ethos"!!!! As far as I can see our footballing ethos is winning, Why would you want to change that??

'A manager whose record in the top flight was abysmal'

Having lead the SPL by 15 points at one stage, Rangers SPL challenge was effectively ended on 14 Feb 12 when with the club 4 points behind Celtic, Rangers entered administration and were deducted ten points. Despite the points deduction Rangers finished the League in 2nd place.

Aye, abysmal. So how would you describe the record of, say... Gary Locke?