Cuellar Thread

JR

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope he's signing. But like others I'll wait till it's official. :craphead:

Dadoprso9 just posted on the Den saying that the Scottish Sun are leading with a story about Cuellar signing for £2mil tomorrow.

Seems about right going by the rumours...

Dadoprso9 just posted on the Den saying that the Scottish Sun are leading with a story about Cuellar signing for £2mil tomorrow.

Nothing on sky sports about it mate

There won't be yet. Wouldn't be surprised if it was true, neither would I be surprised if the Sun sportsdesk was on RM looking for a good rumour to put on their back page.

It has been reported on follow follow that the sun are running with this also.

He is supposed to have stayed at the Cameron House last night and had a meal with wee Nacho. Supposed to sign tomorrow.

It has been reported on follow follow that the sun are running with this also.

He is supposed to have stayed at the Cameron House last night and had a meal with wee Nacho. Supposed to sign tomorrow.

Well we can only hope. Pity the newspaper websites to come out with tomorrows news until tomorrow

A guy posted on FF his mate works in a hotel and he saw Cuellar and Novo together out having dinner :rolleyes:

I will wait until he has the blue shirt in has hand being paraded officially as a Rangers player

You would think there would be better cofirmation than my mate saw..... and a dodgy newspaper

Rangers will not confirm until after a medical and he has signed so rumors and dodgy newspapers are all we have to go on.