DonegalBear

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP opened up with this....

" Give it a read and share please. All opinions welcome as I'm sure plenty won't agree with it."

Well I think it's safe to say nobody will be sharing it and when we give our opinion its not actually welcome.

Maybe he will do us all a favour and post his pish elsewhere in the future

Or better yet....not at all!

You just talked yourself into a job there JCD

: lol:

I would certainly volunteer. There would need to be quite a few more. I don't want a blazer or preferential treatment for tickets or any other thing. I don't want to be spokesman because I don't think we should have one as it seems to go to people's heads. We release statements via the RFC web Rangers TV. I'd like to see such group chaired by someone like Gordon Smith.

I haven't read the link in the op.

All I'll say is this, these 'fans' talking of our club are fucking braindead. We're in a pretty bad way, we need investment sooner rather than later or we could possibly be heading for another admin situation yet these fuckin halfwits wabt to boycott our own games and starve the club of even more cash.

Moronic behaviour.

Just seen this nonsense and did not click the link instead read through the posts and can see this article should be given no more hits from Bears. I cannot in a million years see any fellow Rangers fans boycotting the club. Not wanting to offend our Muslim, Jewish and Sikh followers but we are a protestant fan base, this is who we are, it's in our blood to protest, to have an opinion. To boycott Ibrox never in a fucking million years should this even be considered. The message has been loud in clear in this thread. If I could buy my ST and my 2 daughters for next season right now that deal would be done. As in other threads if you read whats out there on timternet a new onslaught has begun, time for more of us to start fighting the real enemy and I for one will be doing a bit more than I have in the past.

No Surrender :7325:

I'd like to point out that the title has nothing to do with the author, I actually say in the article it isn't the only option, just the one I feel is most viable.

Your lack of vision is an issue for you to deal with, surely.

I'm not sure what his age or complexion has to do with anything.

Even for you to claim that age isnt an issue when we look to explain our situation and reaction to it is quite moronic. Though on reflection perhaps you empathise because you too have learned nothing with age.

This post has really cheered me up. Glad to see that every poster to a man, other than the OP is 100% against a boycott. Unfortunately the crowd will be down for the Boxing Day game, mainly due to family commitments, and the mhedia will twist it to suit their own agenda. I am heading up to Skye today to spend Christmas with my grandkids and won't make the game. And for my grandkids future I could never contemplate boycotting the team that is my life and one day will be theirs. WATP

This post has really cheered me up. Glad to see that every poster to a man, other than the OP is 100% against a boycott. Unfortunately the crowd will be down for the Boxing Day game, mainly due to family commitments, and the mhedia will twist it to suit their own agenda. I am heading up to Skye today to spend Christmas with my grandkids and won't make the game. And for my grandkids future I could never contemplate boycotting the team that is my life and one day will be theirs. WATP

Ibrox will be packed on boxing day.

Another load of rubbish, lets do what the sfa/spl could not do and kill our own club off, another ffn load of brainless waffle. They cant even get the AGM voting figures right quoting the 4 reqs received 30% of the vote when it was actually 24.5%.

So your happy that the metro are publishing the musings of a 19 year old who isn't even a season ticket holder at a time when media propoganda can adversely affect our club?

I'm neither happy nor unhappy about what age he is, it's irrelevant to anything he's written and it reads to me as nothing more than a cheap shot by you - as was the needless comment about his complexion.

Even for you to claim that age isnt an issue when we look to explain our situation and reaction to it is quite moronic. Though on reflection perhaps you empathise because you too have learned nothing with age.

Moronic? At what age can I justify the use of intemperate hyperbole to react to something that slightly irks me? Or does that just come from being naturally unpleasant from childhood?

I'm neither happy nor unhappy about what age he is, it's irrelevant to anything he's written and it reads to me as nothing more than a cheap shot by you - as was the needless comment about his complexion.

Needless? That pretty much sums up your contribution to this forum! I have yet to see you make any pertinent point other than to dissect the opinion or posts of others! You can think what you want but your apathy towards this whilst feeling the need to comment is illustrative of your posting style on this forum!

Remember your infamous post in defence if ally? Or do I have to go and find it and copy it again? Well it is my opinion that a spotty 19 year old should not be given licence to submit articles to a national press service that reflects poorly on our club....he has no basis for the view he is taking and yet feels his opinion is worthy of publishing no matter the damage it causes!

Moronic? At what age can I justify the use of intemperate hyperbole to react to something that slightly irks me? Or does that just come from being naturally unpleasant from childhood?

Now now....remember the ally post! You wouldn't want to be accused of having double standards now would you?

Needless? That pretty much sums up your contribution to this forum! I have yet to see you make any pertinent point other than to dissect the opinion or posts of others! You can think what you want but your apathy towards this whilst feeling the need to comment is illustrative of your posting style on this forum!

Remember your infamous post in defence if ally? Or do I have to go and find it and copy it again? Well it is my opinion that a spotty 19 year old should not be given licence to submit articles to a national press service that reflects poorly on our club....he has no basis for the view he is taking and yet feels his opinion is worthy of publishing no matter the damage it causes!

I'm really not sure why you thought I would be interested in any of that. You took a personal cheap shot at the guy which was uncalled for.