Anyone know if there's a supporters bus from Gourock?

Redwhiteandblue

I know that this is in the wrong section, but I need maximum exposure for this.

So anyone know eho runs it and if one is running on boxing day and where it leaves from and what time, prices etc...

Cheers in advance.

Admin - can you keep this in here till I get an answer please? It's deid in here the now anyway.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave you real info, act on it if you wish

Connor was on here the other day giving away 2 tickets because he couldn't get a train on boxing day. If he ran a bus, why would he be giving away tickets coz he couldn't get a train?

The Gourock-Glasgow train is runningon boxing day .

Connor was on here the other day giving away 2 tickets because he couldn't get a train on boxing day. If he ran a bus, why would he be giving away tickets coz he couldn't get a train?

The Gourock-Glasgow train is runningon boxing day .

He only just took over mate, other guy retired I think

Also there's a train at like 1.25pm from Gourock - Glasgow on Boxing Day.

Aye, I normally get the 1.23pm train from Gourock, but fancied getting a bus up, mainly coz it's cheaper, but also to be able to get a sing song and a booze with like minded folk.

If I cannae find out who's running the Gourock or Dunoon bus, al guess I'll just need to get the train up with all the book reading and heif in the phone boring mob :(

Aye, I normally get the 1.23pm train from Gourock, but fancied getting a bus up, mainly coz it's cheaper, but also to be able to get a sing song and a booze with like minded folk.

If I cannae find out who's running the Gourock or Dunoon bus, al guess I'll just need to get the train up with all the book reading and heif in the phone boring mob :(

I'd help but I can't remember the correct details of the Gourock bus.

I'm not even kidding this time, Wilbert will know. He's got that bus before. PM him.

Don't know about Gourock but there is defos 2/3 that run from the Port mate (tu)