roberto martinez

I'm with you.

I doubt Everton will keep this up.

Liverpool, Chelsea, United and City are far far stronger and have funds Everton can only dream of tbh.

Then you ink Tottenham have a talented yet underachieving squad who can oly get better too. Everton are doing fantastic and may well get top 4 this season (I don't think they will) but there are 5 other clubs who I feel will eclipse them in the long run.

Which is why I Martinez will likely make a 'bigger' move at some point.

He's doing a great job the now (tu) the team are playing well and there winning regularly u can't ask for more from him .

This epl season is the closest I can ever remember and there is still half a season to go (tu)

Still think city are the team to beat but if Suarez keeps playing the way he is Liverpool will be close and when Chelsea click who knows :) good times

They'll not keep Lukaku and the likes of Barkley will go for big money.

They could well make the CL but it'll be difficult for Everton to maintain that because of strong finances elsewhere, IMO anyway.

If.they make Champions League.they.will have big money to though i agree about Lukaku why Chelsea let him go on loan again is a mystery.

He should be playing every week at Chelsea based on their other striking options

Mourinho couldn't possibly have promised him he'd be playing every week with Torres, Ba and Eto'o all at the club, as well as several players who could also 'fit' up front. He can barely promise that to the likes of Hazard and Schurrle, who are both well ahead of Lukaku.

Mourinho couldn't possibly have promised him he'd be playing every week with Torres, Ba and Eto'o all at the club, as well as several players who could also 'fit' up front. He can barely promise that to the likes of Hazard and Schurrle, who are both well ahead of Lukaku.

He maybe couldn't promise it but Lukaku will struggle to settle at any bigger club if he's expecting cast iron guarantees.

He maybe couldn't promise it but Lukaku will struggle to settle at any bigger club if he's expecting cast iron guarantees.

He could certainly promise him that if he spends a season playing first team football at Everton that he'll have a much better chance of playing week in week out next season at Chelsea.

I've never understood the slating Mourinho has took for sending him out on loan.

He could certainly promise him that if he spends a season playing first team football at Everton that he'll have a much better chance of playing week in week out next season at Chelsea.

I've never understood the slating Mourinho has took for sending him out on loan.

Because lack of goals up front is their biggest problem, they already had someone clinical at the club yet they sent him out instead of Demba Ba. It's all very well looking to next season but at Chelsea there's expectation every season, and Lukaku got his premier league experience at West Brom last season.

Jose is the best manager in the world, I like him a lot and he seems to be building something for the longer term this time. But he got it wrong with Lukaku.