roberto martinez

I called it right when everyone on here said no chance!

I also think Kone is still a good player, watched him at Wigan and was dangerous but he was Wigan's main man. With Lukaku in the team, Kone won't get a look in and so he's bound to struggle.

Alcaraz is a decent defender as well, he was not the worst at Wigan. On a free I can understand why they took him. Will be decent back-up.

Wasn't sure about him at Wigan because of their defensive frailties but he's doing a superb job at Everton so far.

If he carries on in the vein he's started he's a stick on for a top four job at some point.

He has one if he keeps Everton going in the right direction.

They'll not keep Lukaku and the likes of Barkley will go for big money.

They could well make the CL but it'll be difficult for Everton to maintain that because of strong finances elsewhere, IMO anyway.

If they finish top 4 this year there's no reason why they shouldn't spend that money bringing in quality players to replace the likes of Lukaku.

I agree in theory but have my doubts.

If it's 4th as well they won't know it they've got that money till after a qualifier.

I'm with you.

I doubt Everton will keep this up.

Liverpool, Chelsea, United and City are far far stronger and have funds Everton can only dream of tbh.

Then you ink Tottenham have a talented yet underachieving squad who can oly get better too. Everton are doing fantastic and may well get top 4 this season (I don't think they will) but there are 5 other clubs who I feel will eclipse them in the long run.