Dunfermline - The Height of Hypocrisy

North Rd

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All out boycotts rarely work. I have no issue with Bears going to the match to support our team.

I'd like to think or supporters will refrain from buying food etc. though. It's easy to bring your own snacks with you and to refuse to buy match programmes. Follow Follow by all means, but don't reward those snidey cunts with a single penny more than necessary!

Well no-one, but I just think either decision is understandable.

The decision to boycott away games is each person's perogative, but I don't understand it.

It seems that sometimes vitriol gets in the way of a person's support for their team - and we are not that sort of support.

However, the decision to boycott comestibles or programmes is admirable, and should be actively encouraged.

I would never tell anyone they are right or wrong when deciding what to do about going to this game. Just point out that this shitty little club enjoyed kicking us when we were down, doesnt matter if Yorkston is still there or not, still the same club. I will still despise all those SPL clubs that tried to kill us no matter what. I couldnt go on monday even if I was given a free ticket. Dunfermline need our money now that it suits them so anyone going, back our team but please buy no food or merchandise.

The sfa took no action? They could not get their hole in a brothel with a 50 pound note wrapped round it. if you want to give them your cash be my guest. Charity begins at home m8.

I am not your mate. The SFA took no action on account of Yorkston, try and keep up, I didn't say I was going or not and whatever happens it has nothing whatsoever to do with you. I made the point that people can elect to go or not at their own discretion. If you go or don't, it is your own decision.

You can tell, by the replies, who is going & who isn't, or who got a ticket & who never got a ticket.

I feel that it's up to each individual Bear to either go, or not go, buy, or not a programme. Personally I understand both sides, but we've got to love Rangers, more than we hate these shitty wee clubs surely?

Totally support the idea of going to support Rangers but not spending a penny on their programs, pies, bovril etc. When we are back in the top division why don't we produce our OWN away day match program? And continue the same philosophy we buy match day tickets ONLY. Nothing else from these haters. Our new chant should be "we're ONLY here to see the Rangers"

"Well reasoned argument"?

No.

Statement of fact actually.

Why bring religion into your "well reasoned argument"?

Are you trying to put words into my posts now, like you do with others?

Is that really the best you can do - sound like a petulant wee teenager - maybe you are a petulant wee teenager - oh well keep trying

I will be there supporting my team as usual.iv not spent a penny in any away ground on pies etc for the last ten years that iv been attending away games,that to me is the obvious thing to do anyway.its good that the genaral feeling between us is "each to their own" kind of thing but for the guys that are boycotting away games,when is enoughs enough??

I am not your mate. The SFA took no action on account of Yorkston, try and keep up, I didn't say I was going or not and whatever happens it has nothing whatsoever to do with you. I made the point that people can elect to go or not at their own discretion. If you go or don't, it is your own decision.

look I am just putting my view across like you.. Do not try and get cheeky about it.

This is exactly why we should never forgive or forget and Mr McCoist should take note

Has Mr McCoist forgiven or forgotten?

Can you imagine the 'media fest' if Ally made it known he hadn't? The media ask intrusive questions, Ally as I see it is attempting to remain civil and not hold a grudge publicly.

Has Mr McCoist forgiven or forgotten?

Can you imagine the 'media fest' if Ally made it known he hadn't? The media ask intrusive questions, Ally as I see it is attempting to remain civil and not hold a grudge publicly.

More excuse-making for the man that can do no wrong .....

No Excuses - Fact! Or are you saying the media is unbiased?

If you want to deal in facts what about him saying off his own back that he doesn't want Hearts punished (after they had failed to pay a tax bill and their players wages for the umpteenth time not too long after the start of our problems in the lowest tier)

Or what about the other month talking about the Ramsdens final venue when he just pops out with "I'd haven given it to Hearts personally if it was upto as they need the money"

or what about the Dunfermline comments around the same time as the above one - maybe someone can find them for me - something about feeling sorry for them as fingers crossed for them since they were great with us. Not even a hint of sarcasm or anything.

There's yer facts. How you deal with them is upto you ... or even do what some others do and re-define what he said to make it look like he's meant something else just so he doesn't get criticism.

If you want to deal in facts what about him saying off his own back that he doesn't want Hearts punished (after they had failed to pay a tax bill and their players wages for the umpteenth time not too long after the start of our problems in the lowest tier)

Or what about the other month talking about the Ramsdens final venue when he just pops out with "I'd haven given it to Hearts personally if it was upto as they need the money"

or what about the Dunfermline comments around the same time as the above one - maybe someone can find them for me - something about feeling sorry for them as fingers crossed for them since they were great with us. Not even a hint of sarcasm or anything.

There's yer facts. How you deal with them is upto you ... or even do what some others do and re-define what he said to make it look like he's meant something else just so he doesn't get criticism.

I understand what your saying but can you imagine the press if Ally came out saying adverse comments about other clubs etc. The papers would be all over it as some sort of grudge fest, The SFA would call an enquiry as it is against the rules to defame another club e.g Lawwell case. If he comes out with no comment then he's in the wrong also. So the best way forward is to remain civil and let the club do our corporate governance.

I understand what your saying but can you imagine the press if Ally came out saying adverse comments about other clubs etc. The papers would be all over it as some sort of grudge fest, The SFA would call an enquiry as it is against the rules to defame another club e.g Lawwell case. If he comes out with no comment then he's in the wrong also so the best way forward is to remain civil and let the club do our corporate governance.

Tbh I could buy that if he worded things different ... he's said it off his own back ... it's obvious to me being the mr nice guy that's what he genuinely thinks. In my opinion that is before someone decides to say I don't know him personally etc bla bla .... he infuriates me with the shite he comes out with sometimes.

Tbh I could buy that if he worded things different ... he's said it off his own back ... it's obvious to me being the mr nice guy that's what he genuinely thinks. In my opinion that is before someone decides to say I don't know him personally etc bla bla .... he infuriates me with the shite he comes out with sometimes.

Can understand that, doesn't go down with me well at times, but I can understand the position he's in, and that he MUST remain civil.

More pish from the man who calls Ally 'That bastard' - you really can't wait to put the knife in at every point - now your trying to have a go at ally cause he is even minded and sporting - laughable !