Would You Have Bought Scott Brown

Dammed right Iwould!

The transfer of Ferguson should have been the same as the purchase price of Brown and The wage would be about the same too.

We then have a younger player who puts a lot more passion into his game than the current club captain and we also get rid of a " bad influence " at the club at the same time. We would alsohave a player that would be genuinely upset at losing to a lower division club in a cup competition rather than one who alledgedly rejoiced over the fact.

Brown or Ferguson?

Easy choice for this elderly gent!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thing is there would have been plenty of buyers, a few clubs showed interest in january, Advocaat might even have helped us out with a massive transfer fee from his russian suitors (wether or not barry would play their is different). I have thought about barry leaving but you cant really see it happening

thing is there would have been plenty of buyers, a few clubs showed interest in january, Advocaat might even have helped us out with a massive transfer fee from his russian suitors (wether or not barry would play their is different). I have thought about barry leaving but you cant really see it happening

Utter madness on display here. Wouldn't part ways with the Skipper for love nor money.

I guess I would've sold Ferguson at the end of the day. The money we'd get back for Brown would be more than we paid and would also get Ferguson off of his high wages. He doesn't do enough compared to how much he gets paid.

Brown is not, and never will be, half the player Ferguson is.

Did I want him at Rangers ? Of course. But he couldn't lace Fergie's boots.

Brown is not, and never will be, half the player Ferguson is.

Did I want him at Rangers ? Of course. But he couldn't lace Fergie's boots.

Exactly. Also, why do so many people think that Brown and Ferguson wouldn't have fitted in the same team. Both are two completely different players. There would be no need to sell Ferguson to accomodate Brown.

BroonaldinHO has 1/2 a game for Scotland and he's all of a sudden worth 4.4 mill?

Barry is a world class player. As a player, I love the guy -- but his family ought to keep their collective mouths shut (and so should he sometimes). But you can't argue about his football. Every player can be sold.. but giving Barry up for Brown? No chance.

His treatment of our former manager was shocking.......can you imagine Greig giving Wallace or Waddell a hard time........no cos 1 he had respect for them and 2 he would have been out the door with a broken jaw.

Fergie is a good player but an arrogant wank.

Get shot of

Barry at this moment in time is the best midfielder in the SPL and he's still got a good three or four years left.

We don't have time to bring in brown boot out barry and spend the next few years waiting for him to reach his full potential. The tims do.

Yes i wanted him at rangers but no way did i want us spending 4.4mill on him and 25 grand a feckin week. That's just f*cking mad money for such an unproven player.

Barry at this moment in time is the best midfielder in the SPL and he's still got a good three or four years left.

We don't have time to bring in brown boot out barry and spend the next few years waiting for him to reach his full potential. The tims do.

Yes i wanted him at rangers but no way did i want us spending 4.4mill on him and 25 grand a feckin week. That's just f*cking mad money for such an unproven player.

AGREED!

BF is a proven class player, but S Brown has a LOT yet to prove.

I do not think BF is perfect, but he would be my choice way before S Brown.