The level were at.

KingKirk

It just screams we had no long term plan for future years.

Rushed out and bought panic buys.

Sandaza, Kyle, Black, JD along with some push foreigners such as Argeryui and Cribari all short term panic buys with no sell on value.

Temps, Sheils and even Nicky Law have gone backwards IMO.

Fuare and most of the younger guys except McLeod and Aird haven't improved much.

All a signe of no long term planning.

Our scouting and Coaching set up is a fucking mess.

Only improvement I can see is maybe fitness.

I'm concerned at the lack of progress.

Unless Ally can pull a Rabbit out the hat.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember in his first year he took a double winning team and got pumped out of Europe twice, pumped out of both cups, blew a genuine 9 point lead? That wasn't even the worst part - it was when Naismith got injured and Ally demonstrated ZERO ability to adjust his team following this and we went on a downward spiral.

On top of that, he has wasted a huge amount of money on dreadful signings like Ortiz, Foster, Smith, Sandaza, Argiou, Celik, Stella, Bedoya, Matt McKay off the top of my head. He asked for guys like Kal Naismith and Daren Cole to be given long term deals, only to pay them off months later. He wastes money like it's going out of fashion.

The majority of players he has signed that he actually utilises seem to have stagnated, or gone backwards. Take Templeton, Shiels, Black for example - guys that posed a real issue to us in the SPL now look very average against part time players.

The quality of football is absolutely turgid, and it shouldn't be. It's a disgrace how we play given our resources.

He is the highest paid manager in Scotland. He has the second highest wage bill in Scotland despite playing in the 4th and 3rd tiers. He had the entire fanbase behind him willing him to succeed. He had Walter on the board. He had every opportunity to do something special and he has completely blown it.

Anyone that accepts stumbling through the 4th division while being embarrassed in every cup competition is a mug. This is Rangers, time some remembered that.

Rushed out and bought panic buys.

Sandaza, Kyle, Black, JD along with some push foreigners such as Argeryui and Cribari all short term panic buys with no sell on value.

Temps, Sheils and even Nicky Law have gone backwards IMO.

Fuare and most of the younger guys except McLeod and Aird haven't improved much.

All a signe of no long term planning.

Our scouting and Coaching set up is a fucking mess.

Only improvement I can see is maybe fitness.

I'm concerned at the lack of progress.

Unless Ally can pull a Rabbit out the hat.

Plenty deny it but many players come to us as good footballers with good reps and we seem to coach all that out of them.

he would've won the league administration season.. I am convinced of it..since then he has seen the team put in div 3 all he can do at that point is win that division. He has done so. For me he has been successful in the circumstances.

I used to think that. but as soon as naismith got injured the writing was on the wall hence the horrible performance week after week. Then jelavic was always going to be sold and we also started putting papac on the left wing. It was nothing short of disgraceful management and disgusting team performance that blew a massive lead before administration hit us.

Your argument about winning the spl without administration would only be valid if the tims finished with a 9 point lead but it was much greater gap than that.