Walcott Walcott

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but we don't. We have plenty of our own 'bad' songs that we belt out. My personal favourite is the Tommy Burns/Phil O'Donnell song

Maybe not everyone then but I've heard opposition fans go on about Cooper, Durrant and to an even wirse extent the Ibrox disaster and can't think what pleasure there is to sing or mock those subjects.

Arsenal fans didn't care when they were throwing chairs and coins and cups at Adebayor when he played for Man City did they?

This has zero relevance to Walcott's injury being "karma". Nobody is defending coin throwers.

He was being pelted with coins and shouted at so gave them a slightly cheeky but justifiable response. Can't see how that "deserves" a career threatening injury!

Maybe not everyone then but I've heard opposition fans go on about Cooper, Durrant and to an even wirse extent the Ibrox disaster and can't think what pleasure there is to sing or mock those subjects.

There isn't any 'pleasure' in it. The main reason for singing them is to wound opposition fans up.

And like I said before, we're certainly not above it ourselves.

There isn't any 'pleasure' in it. The main reason for singing them is to wound opposition fans up.

And like I said before, we're certainly not above it ourselves.

So using the Ibrox Disater to wind us up is ok?

And surely winding up he opposition is a pleasure so therefore delivering that song gives that pleasure?

Strange he didn't seem to be in any pain when he got stretchered off

The cruciate ligaments are often painless to rupture. No direct nerve supply to them. Often people will just report hearing a pop. The bleeding and swelling in the following hours/days that follows them tend then to cause the pain.

The cruciate ligaments are often painless to rupture. No direct nerve supply to them. Often people will just report hearing a pop. The bleeding and swelling in the following hours/days that follows them tend then to cause the pain.

I'd felt nothing like it in terms of pain when it happened to me. It wasn't for long, five minutes tops, but it was agony.

I'd felt nothing like it in terms of pain when it happened to me. It wasn't for long, five minutes tops, but it was agony.

Yeah that's not to say they are all painless. Just the "classical" sign. In reality it's rare for these injuries to occur in isolation. Often you'll get meniscus tears, sprains and collateral ligament injuries too which contribute to the pain.

Anyway, fuck Walcott. Now Arsenal have an excuse for when they barely scrape 4th place

The top EPL teams have been fairly shit tbh, can't see Man U making up significant ground, man City and Chelsea are Cerys for top 2 IMO, the other 2 spots could really go anywhere.