WilliamFyfe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

907894_Rangers.jpg

I think he'd be good in a formation like this, with Little, Law and Clark playing off him.

He played very well for dundee utd with Russell and Mackay-Steven playing off him. They weren't even a long ball team, and his strength means he's very effective at laying off the ball on the ground as well.

Daly not mobile enough and Ibrox too big a pitch for him .He is better away from home on smaller pitches when we just punt balls into the box for him.Ally won't drop him caus he must justify his signing and wants him to score more than 20 to do that.Daly is one of the main reasons why Gers are so hard to watch at Ibrox.

A striker is not all about the goals he gets for himself, but for those he creates for others, he is the top Scorer and top assists, can't argue with that, although some people are just looking to shoot him down, and can't wait to see him fail.

A striker is not all about the goals he gets for himself, but for those he creates for others, he is the top Scorer and top assists, can't argue with that, although some people are just looking to shoot him down, and can't wait to see him fail.

Any Rangers fan who is'nt offended by you last comment is either an idiot or a bigot.

Strange that.

Pish. Typical that some on here would play that particular card. McCoist isn't slow to replace Clark why can't he do the same with Daly or is it because he sees a different game to the rest of us. If it's not happening for a player bring him off. We are so one dimensional at the moment it's frightening...

He was pretty poor today. Had about 6 chances and two or three of them were sitters. He is getting into good positions though so his goal drought shouldn't last much longer. The loss of his father may be praying on his mind and distracting him.

I like the idea of Jig and Jon switching positions that some have mentioned. Even giving them a half in each position. Might sharpen both of them up and bring some freshness to the team.

It appears half of the Rangers fans seem deluded with this guy. For someone who is supposed to be good in the air, and we punt long balls to all game, the amount of headers that he wins is absolutely pathetic. He takes ages to get back onside, like he isn't interested, he gives the ball away and his attempts at goal are absolutely horrendous. Can anyone tell me one positive thing that he done in that game today? He is one useless bastard, a total waste of space, not interested in the slightest in playing for the Rangers jersey and it's unfair on the players around him as they have to do twice the work to make up for his laziness. I'd love to see the stats for his headers won, passes complete and shots on target. Although it appears that this doesn't matter to McCoist, who's golden boy seems to be undroppable. Feel sorry for the likes of Little, Clark and Shiels who try their hardest but still get dropped to accommodate lazy arse.

It appears half of the Rangers fans seem deluded with this guy. For someone who is supposed to be good in the air, and we punt long balls to all game, the amount of headers that he wins is absolutely pathetic. He takes ages to get back onside, like he isn't interested, he gives the ball away and his attempts at goal are absolutely horrendous. Can anyone tell me one positive thing that he done in that game today? He is one useless bastard, a total waste of space, not interested in the slightest in playing for the Rangers jersey and it's unfair on the players around him as they have to do twice the work to make up for his laziness. I'd love to see the stats for his headers won, passes complete and shots on target. Although it appears that this doesn't matter to McCoist, who's golden boy seems to be undroppable. Feel sorry for the likes of Little, Clark and Shiels who try their hardest but still get dropped to accommodate lazy arse.

You could certainly look at the stats for goals scored and assists this season.

See why he is undroppable and who is deluded.

Don't see the point in him to be honest. I really hope he is not going to be playing for us in 18 months because we require far better than that. And if he's not going to be playing in 18 months then there's no point him being there. We should have been developing youth players in the lower leagues, focusing on a short passing game so that we can hit the ground running in 18 months. As things stand we are going to need to splash the cash on a whole new squad.

I think as a bare minimum we should be aiming to provide some sort of challenge to Celtic and then the season after that, having a side that can compete against average Europa league level sides.

You could certainly look at the stats for goals scored and assists this season.

See why he is undroppable and who is deluded.

Show me these great stats then? How many goals and assists has he had in the last 5 games? Maybe something to do with the fact that he has played twice as much as any other striker. Open yer eyes.