Reply About my Complaint about GCC & selic

North Rd

Dear Mr XXXXX

Land transactions – Glasgow City Council, Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board and Celtic Football Club

I acknowledge receipt of your e-mail dated 8th January 2014 expressing your concerns about land transactions between Glasgow City Council, Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board and Celtic Football Club.

It is not clear from your e-mail whether you have raised your concerns directly to Glasgow City Council and Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board. These organisations have independent processes in place to consider matters raised by members of the public relating to irregularities. I have made the appointed auditors aware of your concerns and have been advised that the council and health board have received a number of enquiries relating to this issue. In contacting them directly they will be familiar with the issues already raised and will deal with your enquiry as efficiently as possible.

If you have already used the council and health board processes please contact us again enclosing a copy of the correspondence you have had with them. We will consider the matter in accordance with our correspondence procedures.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Yours sincerely

Sally Thompson

Project Manager – Performance Audit and Best Value Group

Reading between the lines the reply prob looks more like this.

Dear Mr XXXXX

Land transactions – Glasgow City Council, Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board and Celtic Football Club

I acknowledge receipt of your e-mail dated 8th January 2014 expressing your concerns about land transactions between Glasgow City Council, Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board and Celtic Football Club.

(But can you please just fuck off!)

It is not clear from your e-mail whether you have raised your concerns directly to Glasgow City Council and Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board.

(aw whit a shame we don't know all the facts so we will have to ignore anything in this letter)

These organisations have independent processes in place to consider matters raised by members of the public relating to irregularities. I have made the appointed auditors aware of your concerns and have been advised that the council and health board have received a number of enquiries relating to this issue.

(GCC have are trying to appoint all of the Kelly family to make a report up for us)

In contacting them directly they will be familiar with the issues already raised and will deal with your enquiry as efficiently as possible.

(Pester them ya prick so they can fuck you off)

If you have already used the council and health board processes please contact us again enclosing a copy of the correspondence you have had with them. We will consider the matter in accordance with our correspondence procedures.

(Please don't do this as we cannae be arsed)

(I will put this in for the sarcasm effect)

Yours sincerely

Sally Thompson (AKA Sean Fallon Doherty)

(I got this job because I'm an RC)

logo_en.gifEUROPEAN COMMISSION

Competition DG

Brussels, date of email

Acknowledgement of receipt

To the attention of :

SA.36872(2013/CP) - Alleged aid to Celtic Glasgow

Subject : r- Glasgow City Council/Health Board/ Celtic Football Club

Sir/Madam,

The Directorate-General for Competition has received your correspondence dated 2014-01-09 (Registration: 2014/002525), concerning the subject referred to above.

DG COMP Registry

if you have any question or problem, please contact the Registry at stateaidgreffe@ec.europa.eu

logo_en.gifEUROPEAN COMMISSION

Competition DG

Brussels, date of email

Acknowledgement of receipt

To the attention of :

SA.36872(2013/CP) - Alleged aid to Celtic Glasgow

Subject : r- Glasgow City Council/Health Board/ Celtic Football Club

Sir/Madam,

The Directorate-General for Competition has received your correspondence dated 2014-01-09 (Registration: 2014/002525), concerning the subject referred to above.

DG COMP Registry

if you have any question or problem, please contact the Registry at stateaidgreffe@ec.europa.eu

keep up the good work mate (tu)

I just received:

Dear Mr xxxx,

It is not clear from your e-mail whether you have raised your concerns directly to Glasgow City Council and Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board. These organisations have independent processes in place to consider matters raised by members of the public relating to irregularities. I have made the appointed auditors aware of your concerns and have been advised that the council and health board have received a number of enquiries relating to this issue. In contacting them directly they will be familiar with the issues already raised and will deal with your enquiry as efficiently as possible.

Yours sincerely

Sally Thompson

I just received:

Dear Mr xxxx,

Yours sincerely

Sally Thompson

Yip got the same reply

North Rd. I have often disagreed with you in the past, sometimes vehemently, but on this occasion, all I can say is "Well done, good and faithul servant"

Nae problem mate, we may disagree on Boardroom stuff, but at the end of the day we are still Bears (tu)