*** RM Sponsors' Fund - 2013/2014 End of Season Accounts

govanblue

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First product there: RRP - £1, Our Price - £2

What are you trying to pull here GB? :p20:

Current postage cost from RCF is £4.65! Postage costs from Mrs Eagles Charity Shop are much less (especially if you pick one up on match days). Purchase of one also entitles you to avail yourself of all the other products in the catalogue without the £2 surcharge for non-badge holders. :thumbup:

Current postage cost from RCF is £4.65! Postage costs from Mrs Eagles Charity Shop are much less (especially if you pick one up on match days). Purchase of one also entitles you to avail yourself of all the other products in the catalogue without the £2 surcharge for non-badge holders. :thumbup:

Come again? I would like to buy a badge....

Just pointing out the benefits of buying the badge above the rrp from Mrs Eagles Charity Shop (for general consumption as it was a relevant question). If you want to pick a badge up on Saturday you can pay the £2 then and GB (or myself) can arrange to meet you. Otherwise if you PM GB he will supply payment details details and one can be sent out to you.

Just pointing out the benefits of buying the badge above the rrp from Mrs Eagles Charity Shop (for general consumption as it was a relevant question). If you want to pick a badge up on Saturday you can pay the £2 then and GB (or myself) can arrange to meet you. Otherwise if you PM GB he will supply payment details details and one can be sent out to you.

Ah right, cheers for the info. I'll just order one to be sent as I'll not be there on Saturday (tu)

Awright Rockwell.

Sorry - been away elsewhere.

no worries - I'll sort you out with a badge (tu)

As Eagle rightly points out, although we are BLATANTLY AND PROUDLY charging double the RRP for the RCF pin badge, we are still £4 cheaper on the postage, and our £2 goes back to RCF, so everyone's a winner, several times over.

And as you can see, everything else is much cheaper than you'll find anywhere else. (tu)

Also, I realise you were taking the piss :thumbup:

PS - it seems a waste you buying just a pin badge. I reckon you should buy loads more stuff, get the value out the postage. :craphead:

• 2 weeks later...

The Sponsors' Fund has today purchased 4 tickets for Friday night's cup game v Dunfermline.

These tickets will be given to residents/patients of Hollybush House (Combat Stress - the Veterans' Mental Health Charity). :thumbup:

http://www.combatstress.org.uk/veterans/

And yes, I know what you're thinking - "How can watching the current team possibly help someone with stress?" but we'll give it a shot, and hope for an inspirational performance! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Update:

Since the last update, we have raised £717.45 via the recent Ticket Campaign. Thanks to everyone who donated there. (tu)

We have spent £882 on tickets and hospitality seats for the Scottish Cup Quarter Final - 43 tickets were distributed amongst Erskine, Combat Stress, Quarriers Stopover and The Young Person's Befriender Scheme. Each of these groups has asked me to pass on my thanks to all of you. (tu)

Oh - we gave 2 tickets to Ant and his mum, but they were unable to use them because Ant was stuck in Surgery longer than expected.

But the good news is that the surgery was successful, and Ant now has movement in all his fingers. :thumbup:

Next on the Agenda is that Auchenhowie Brick we promised ourselves before Christmas (£150)

We also need to decide if we want to renew our sponsorship of Natalie Ross in the Rangers Ladies (£250), because their new season starts soon. (tu)

Anyway, here are our current balances:

Total remaining to be spent: £1468.16

Sponsors Fund: £547.69 | Ticket Fund: £220.33 | Erskine Fund: £315.40 | Teddy Bears' Fund: £384.74

• 1 month later...

So while I was at Ibrox yesterday, I popped in to see the girls in the Rangers Development Foundation, and handed over £150 for the RangersMedia Auchenhowie Fan's Panel.

This will be in place before next season's training begins.

The wording will be:

RangersMedia

Supports Our

Rising Stars

If you remember, we were disappointed because we couldn't get an RSC panel, (because we're not an RSC :sherlock: )

Our disappointment was that we wouldn't get one of those limited edition signed Ally McCoist prints.

Well the good news is, I managed to blag one, and here it is...

ally_signed_zpscc1b8834.jpg

In a couple of weeks, we'll auction the print off here on RM, along with the Law/Faure framed and boxed shirts and signed medals, and hopefully raise a few quid towards next season's programme sponsorship costs.

The Fan's Panel will go here somewhere...

TrainingCentreRSCPanels_zps15cd587a.jpg

Should this not be in the financial section so the great and the good can rip it apart analyse it?

So we have made a loss so far in 2014 - is admin looming? will DK bail us out? Sack the board!

Oh wait you mean it's paid for from retained profit from last year - thats OK then! Phew! Back the Board!

(Sorry!)

Great work as always!

So we have made a loss so far in 2014 ...Oh wait you mean it's paid for from retained profit from last year...

Good to see you're paying attention :D

Yes, at first glance it looks as if expenditure has exceeded income, but this is simply due to the accounting period...

We carried forward £812.52 last season and put that towards Nicky Law's sponsorship this season. The full sponsorship cost is listed as this season's expenditure, but the carried forward money is not listed as this year's income. But if you look at total expenditure, and total income, it all balances out, and we are fully liquid :D

Right now, we have a total of £1218.16 remaining across the 4 funds, plus whatever we manage to raise in our current 'End of Season Topup Fundraiser', which should be another few hundred quid. (tu)

For anyone that's interested, all the financial details are always kept in the first post of this thread...

http://forum.rangers...entry1061676843

Total funds raised to date: £10,735.28

Total Spent to date: £9517.12

Total remaining to be spent: £1218.16

Sponsors Fund: £297.69 | Ticket Fund: £220.33 | Erskine Fund: £315.40 | Teddy Bears' Fund: £384.74 | Medal Fund: £0

Should this not be in the financial section so the great and the good can rip it apart analyse it?

So we have made a loss so far in 2014 - is admin looming? will DK bail us out? Sack the board!

Oh wait you mean it's paid for from retained profit from last year - thats OK then! Phew! Back the Board!

(Sorry!)

Great work as always!

BP9 it's only his own money he spunks away.

IMO GB should be on the committee of the RFFF as his intellect, clarity, transparency and dedication to the club. Is there anyone that can make this happen? VBs can you help? WATP

:lol:

Are you kidding? I'm far too busy helping out at Mrs Eagle's Rangers Charity Shop. :D

(Who incidentally has got some great new bargains coming soon, exclusively for Fund Members)

:lol:

Are you kidding? I'm far too busy helping out at Mrs Eagle's Rangers Charity Shop. :D

(Who incidentally has got some great new bargains coming soon, exclusively for Fund Members)

From this:

tve8692-19821202-258.gif

To this

_70681730_70681729.jpg

:thumbup:

Seriously though, thanks for all the work you put in to all the funds and for sourcing the items for Mrs Eagle's Rangers Charity Shop. :thumbup:

I know how much work you do and I (and Mrs Eagle :angel: ) appreciate your efforts.