Scapegoats & Scaremongering

D'Artagnan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nonsense.

This witch-hunt for Stockbridge needs to stop. The board will look at it and if it is merited then they can sack him. He cannot be sacked just to please a few greeting faces.

The way this man has been hounded systematically is appalling.

His sacking is being called for as if doing so would save the club.

If he was sacked tomorrow nothing would change.

Don't forget, his sacking was only called for originally to make a seat available for mini. Prior to that he was OK apparently.

Are you an anonymous investor?

My issue with stockbridge is the hiding behind stock exchage rules and answering "i dont know" at pertinent financial questions posed to him at the agm and on other occasions.

He, for me, is expendable.

Really good article.

Maybe he's correct though . Wallace did the same thing.

My issue with stockbridge is the hiding behind stock exchage rules and answering "i dont know" at pertinent financial questions posed to him at the agm and on other occasions.

Really good article.

:lol:

So he should have broken the rules?

Is this the same logic that would have had Rangersmedia breaking data protection acts to suit peoples blood lust.

Crazy.

Really good article.

are you saying you would rather he broke stock exchange rules?

Nonsense.

This witch-hunt for Stockbridge needs to stop. The board will look at it and if it is merited then they can sack him. He cannot be sacked just to please a few greeting faces.

The way this man has been hounded systematically is appalling.

His sacking is being called for as if doing so would save the clu

If he was sacked tomorrow nothing would change.

Don't forget, his sacking was only called for originally to make a seat available for mini. Prior to that he was OK apparently.

Absolute crap as soon as the balance sheet was eventually released he was a walking time bomb and still is,remember he was part of a board who were taken to the high court and found guilty of misconduct, he has to go along with The chairman and toxic.

Absolute crap as soon as the balance sheet was eventually released he was a walking time bomb and still is,remember he was part of a board who were taken to the high court and found guilty of misconduct, he has to go along with The chairman and toxic.

Which chairman are you referring to ?

what misconduct? And why is the chairman being included in your hit list.

i have yet to see you back up any of the shite you post.

are you referring to the court case to have the reqs added to the AGM forms?

There are still vultures with their claws in our club. There have been since Murray gave Whyte the keys.

If you are not a Rangers supporter then why are you interested and subsequently involved with our club? Only one answer to that question - money and quick bucks at that.

Until we are run by rangers supporters we will never compete with the rhats. If you can't see that you're blind.

Lol muirhead bear. Rangers men are half the reason we are where we are.

Id rather have the best person for the job and i dont give a fuck if they are Rangers fans or not.

being a Rangers fan would lead to some decisions being made with the heart and not the head.

Lol muirhead bear. Rangers men are half the reason we are where we are.

Id rather have the best person for the job and i dont give a fuck if they are Rangers fans or not.

being a Rangers fan would lead to some decisions being made with the heart and not the head.

Let's agree to disagree on this one Gogzy

Ask yourself this though. Name me one executive rhat over the other end of the city siphoning money out of the club. Or looking to make money out of it? The plc board and football board over there have the team on the park as their priority. Sadly I don't think Laxey et al have that same ambition.

Ask yourself this though. Name me one executive rhat over the other end of the city siphoning money out of the club. Or looking to make money out of it? The plc board and football board over there have the team on the park as their priority. Sadly I don't think Laxey et al have that same ambition.

for all we know there are plenty people on the other side of the city filling theor boots.

everything over there is so closed shop, we would probably never hear about it

fwiw do you have any proof that the previous Rangers men in charge here, were not fillling their pockets at every opportunity.

there is a reason half these guys are so desperate to get bacl im the door, and that reason that they lost their ticket to the gravy train.

So who would you suggest MB ?

what misconduct? And why is the chairman being included in your hit list.

i have yet to see you back up any of the shite you post.

are you referring to the court case to have the reqs added to the AGM forms?

Unless there is any other high court case that you know of, why the chairman ? If you attended the AGM you would know why ,that performance on the stage was a f&&&&& joke, numerous times he had to be told how to conduct a meeting by a MP who is a shareholder,failed to allow numerous shareholders to ask questions and let's not forget who is Green and Whyte wouldn't know them if I met them in the street, also the red card demo at Ibrox what was that for again according to The Chairman.

Anymore

Unless there is any other high court case that you know of, why the chairman ? If you attended the AGM you would know why ,that performance on the stage was a f&&&&& joke, numerous times he had to be told how to conduct a meeting by a MP who is a shareholder,failed to allow numerous shareholders to ask questions and let's not forget who is Green and Whyte wouldn't know them if I met them in the street, also the red card demo at Ibrox what was that for again according to The Chairman.

Anymore

Remind me - who was chairman at the time of the court case ?

There are still vultures with their claws in our club. There have been since Murray gave Whyte the keys.

If you are not a Rangers supporter then why are you interested and subsequently involved with our club? Only one answer to that question - money and quick bucks at that.

Until we are run by rangers supporters we will never compete with the rhats. If you can't see that you're blind.

You sound very angry. Take a chill pill and remember were we were 18 months ago. PM me with any info about how to be a "rangers supporter" asap. Will be a fun read.

Lol so we get rid of the chairman for saying before he came to Rangers he wouldnt know Green or Whyte if he met them in the street? Of course you know for a fact that he is lying right?

You said the board was found guilty of misconduct. Prove it. The judge said nothing of the sort.

you are just regutgitating the same old shite that the rebels have been spinning for months.

Gogzy any more shite you want to discuss

see my last post.stop talking shite and look at the facts available. If i was not on my phone at work i would provide links to prove your "misconduct" line is bullshit.

any more wild speculation, or are you done?