Stockbridge

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always said, in the run up to the agm, that, for the support to unify, Stockbridge may have to go, and that I'd rather he went, than the support to be so fractured. I can't say I'm over the moon, that he left, but I'm not as sick as a parrot either. In reflection he may have been made out to be a bigger demon than he actually was. I still say that his treatment by the Daily Rhabble was beyond shocking, putting his house on the front page when tempers were flaring among our support.

I've read some of the comments on here, & some, that I thought were responsible, grown up, bears, have disappointed me.

I always said, in the run up to the agm, that, for the support to unify, Stockbridge may have to go, and that I'd rather he went, than the support to be so fractured. I can't say I'm over the moon, that he left, but I'm not as sick as a parrot either. In reflection he may have been made out to be a bigger demon than he actually was. I still say that his treatment by the Daily Rhabble was beyond shocking, putting his house on the front page when tempers were flaring among our support.

I've read some of the comments on here, & some, that I thought were responsible, grown up, bears, have disappointed me.

I think it will be a couple of seasons before the support gets back to normal.

No sign of that happening they've just moved on to Somers and the Easdales! Some aren't interested in unity just getting their way. They see only one way forward and don't want to countenance any other. Until this faction understands that their people are a 'busted flush' and allows the remaining board the time they have indicated the fractures will remain.

No surprise that Stockbridge leaving isnt enough to keep you lot happy.

Your agenda is clear as day and the support wont fall for it again.

The "Rangers people" you want running our club will get nowhere near it.

The failed businessman Paul Murray was shown how little support he had at the agm

I see that you failed to answer my question.

So you didnt see his agm performance then?

It was cringeworthy.

His fellow board members were like his carers,having to help him with the basics of chairing a meeting.

And as for his numerous attempts at humour,well nobody laughed.

Walked with a years salary in his hip according to a few rags on newsnow Rangers, if true 200k to get rid ffs! that's decent wages for a coupe of good footballers, why is our money all going to the wronguns.???

A fraction of what mALKY spent on a frivolous witch hunt right enough

Weren't we asked by the beaks to do that investigation?

Welcome back BB you're a couple of days earlier than I thought :pipe:

Who else is going nowhere? Ally?

WTF?

The paranoia is seeping from your every pore

You sure im not Craig Whyte?

:lol:

Edit - oh and the beaks never asked him - the Tweetwankers did. ;)

WTF?

The paranoia is seeping from your every pore

You sure in not Craig Whyte?

:lol:

Edit - oh and the beaks never asked him - the Tweetwankers did. ;)

WTF? Right enough. Exactly what am I supposed to be paranoid about Swally?

I thought the SFA asked for the investigation

Well at least we now know.

2ekn4lw.png

To be fair, your credibility was already low given the information you have tried to pass on pretending you are in the know.

Once again you have been caught out and your post today is pretty self indulgent.

It's very hard to take any of your points serious from here on in which is a bit disappointing as there are a lot of things I agree with you on.

It's simply the way you portray yourself that makes the difference. Well, that and the fact you are "joined to the hip" with young Will. (tu)