The way McCoist uses Law

GOAT

Moshni was a centre forward, Papac played 90% of games at LB,my bad, (even tho he was a CH) Messi is a cenre forward. Mowbrays teams were shite, I'll give you that, but my point was he tried to play decent football and it cost him his job at every club he has been at, and your defeatist attitude is very surprising for a Rangers fan, I would love a look in your crystal ball. I never said Allys team played better football than Smiths, you missed the point. Walters football was very hard to watch, but it got us what we wanted at the end of the day.look we are under acheiving in the football department, but we are winning games. back to the op .... pro footballers should be able to play in any position. Graham Roberts will tell you that.jesus wept, and I cried with him.

Moshni was a centre forward, Papac played 90% of games at LB,my bad, (even tho he was a CH) Messi is a cenre forward. Mowbrays teams were shite, I'll give you that, but my point was he tried to play decent football and it cost him his job at every club he has been at, and your defeatist attitude is very surprising for a Rangers fan, I would love a look in your crystal ball. I never said Allys team played better football than Smiths, you missed the point. Walters football was very hard to watch, but it got us what we wanted at the end of the day.look we are under acheiving in the football department, but we are winning games. back to the op .... pro footballers should be able to play in any position. Graham Roberts will tell you that.jesus wept, and I cried with him.

Moshni was not a centre forward, He was a central defender who filled in at Centre forward due to injury, You were wrong

You said Papac played his entire career at Ibrox as a left back, again you were wrong

Messi in not a centre forward, Centre forward either play with their backs to goal or go in behind, Messi really does neither and has more a free role, again you are wrong.

I disagree that Mowbrays team played good football and again I believe you are wrong

I don't have a crystal ball and I base my judgement on Ally on watching Rangers home and away from the early 70s

Walter Smith's Rangers teams very vastly superior to Ally McCoist's, Playing against vastly superior teams

I am with you that Pro Footballers should be able to play in any position, to an extent. Left sided people cannot tackle and cannot time tackles as effectively with their weaker foots and the vast majority of players have a weaker side.

By all means play players out of position if we have injuries or suspensions, But don't play people when we have 2 or 3 natural players for that position sitting on the bench

I am not wrong, they played there, which backs up my point in the first place which you have agreed with, pro footballers should be able to adapt to any position on the field.You obviously never watched Mowbrays West Brom or Boro team, they played good fitba, but never picked up points. Law isn't played out of his position (midfield) which is in the op, my original point was you can't blame McCoist for a player having a bad game, but GOAT is hell bent on blaming Ally for everything.

Moshni was not a centre forward, He was a central defender who filled in at Centre forward due to injury, You were wrong

You said Papac played his entire career at Ibrox as a left back, again you were wrong

Messi in not a centre forward, Centre forward either play with their backs to goal or go in behind, Messi really does neither and has more a free role, again you are wrong.

I disagree that Mowbrays team played good football and again I believe you are wrong

I don't have a crystal ball and I base my judgement on Ally on watching Rangers home and away from the early 70s

Walter Smith's Rangers teams very vastly superior to Ally McCoist's, Playing against vastly superior teams

I am with you that Pro Footballers should be able to play in any position, to an extent. Left sided people cannot tackle and cannot time tackles as effectively with their weaker foots and the vast majority of players have a weaker side.

By all means play players out of position if we have injuries or suspensions, But don't play people when we have 2 or 3 natural players for that position sitting on the bench

Mowbrays hibs teams were easy on the eye, and owned us 3-0 in the scottish cup i think in 2006?

His celtic teams were shite however.

Law has showed at times he is a great finisher,ally needs to players in there right positions simple as that

Bullshit. Law has the capacity to go forward but we lack the defence to let him do it. We would leak goals. Even at that you over rate Law. Has he ever scored a hatrick for us against the diddy teams? No. Why not?

This right players in right positions shite is primary school football tactics. Professional players can adapt, just that some some supporters can't see past their blinkered wishes.

If the Dutch team played their players in their right positions they'd be just another Scotland team.

I know which I'd choose.

Bullshit. Law has the capacity to go forward but we lack the defence to let him do it. We would leak goals. Even at that you over rate Law. Has he ever scored a hatrick for us against the diddy teams? No. Why not?

This right players in right positions shite is primary school football tactics. Professional players can adapt, just that some some supporters can't see past their blinkered wishes.

If the Dutch team played their players in their right positions they'd be just another Scotland team.

I know which I'd choose.

Maybe if ally played him further forward where he should be playing he would score more goals?

I was playing 5's with the work mates on Thursday night and after I was speaking to one of the Motherwell fans in my work. He was telling me he watched our game ( I'm guessing it was Monday) and his exact words were "McCoist is wasting Law". I knew what he meant but I asked him anyway what he meant. He told me for some reason Law comes deep to try and start attacks when he plays for us, but at Motherwell he was in a much more advanced role at Motherwell and only came deep if they were defending more. Basically he's being wasted coming deep because he creates much more attacking.

We have a player that can sit deep and move forward when needed and he's being wasted on the left.

If a motherwell fan seen this watching us once, why can't McCoist?

This has been happening since the start of the season. Look back at the games where we were most comfortable and playing attacking football and you will find Law in an advanced role. Sticks in my memory 'cause I posted same at the time.

Every time Law is dropped into a deeper midfield role we lose an edge.

There is also the issue of Law coming (or being told to come to deep) which seems to hamper Macleod. Lewis seems to operate better when Law is further up the field.

I'm no wanting to argue with u m8,every 1 has different opinions and I gave mines,and u gave urs, doesn't mean any of us right,chill out

I'm not arguing with you. Debating.

In a perfect world Law would be given a free role. He would push forward, link up passes and set up the striker/s and pop in a few goals too. I want that as much as you. We don't have the quality of squad to allow him to IMO.

I wish we did. My opinion is no more valid than yours... It is a forum afterall mate.

He has a full head of hair on FIFA 2014 by the way. :lol:

I'm not arguing with you. Debating.

In a perfect world Law would be given a free role. He would push forward, link up passes and set up the striker/s and pop in a few goals too. I want that as much as you. We don't have the quality of squad to allow him to IMO.

I'd say we don't have the quality of squad NOT to give him that role. He is ten times the player when pushed forward.