If Ally makes good year on year progress....

OlegKuznetsov

We have wee Lewis playing pretty much every game for us. Aird is currently keeping Peralta out the team. Crawford has had some game time. gasparrato had a few games for us, and will probably feature again at some point.

While Ally might not fill each side with youth, he has given serious game time to a good few kids, and some game time to others, he has sent some of them out on loan with a view to hopefully come back and get games here again. To say he doesn't give youth a chance is not really correct.

I agree with GOATS earlier point that Ally won't win the top flight without financial backing, but i genuinely don't believe for a second that any manager could come in and win us the top flight, with the current team, any manager going forward ( Ally or not) is going to need financial backing to win the top flight, every manager in the past got it, so why shouldn't Ally ( or anyone who replaces him)?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on gogzy surely you don't believe that pish

This season ally refused to give a youngster some valuable matchday experience with the first team because he was bleating about wanting more signings

Ally should have been sacked after that east fife debacle, especially as they managed to fill their fucking subs bench

If Ally makes good year on year progress and wins each tier, including the top one, at the first attempt.

Oleg just like any fan on here that would be my ideal scenario. With what we have witnessed since we started at the bottom I fear there is more chance of 'Santa claus shagging the easter bunny'.

I honestly thought that by this stage on our epic journey that we would be more settled as a unit and playing better football. Sadly we look like a squad devoid of tactical nuances with players interested only in 'picking up their wages' in the knowledge that they will be replaced by the time we are back in the top flight.

As we are running out of time to 'build a team' (as we had all hoped) it looks as if during the next 18-months we will have to find cash to 'buy a new team', which won't be cheap, opportunity wasted.

If Ally makes good year on year progress and wins each tier, including the top one, at the first attempt.

Will GOAT and other Ally-critics agree to have the words "Sorry Ally! I was an ungrateful, foolish prick." tattooed across their foreheads?

Yes I will get the tattoo.

I will also show my arse in Woolworths.

I will also give lectures in how to nail jelly to the ceiling.

Meanwhile I shall try to arrange therapy for anybody that thinks this is gonna happen.

Will GOAT and other Ally-critics agree to have the words "Sorry Ally! I was an ungrateful, foolish prick." tattooed across their foreheads?

No offence, GOAT, or anyone else, indeed. (tu) Just trying to lighten the mood. ;)

Surely no one actually believes this could happen?

In my opinion next season is the season our new team outlook and ethos take shape as it will be against full time opposition.

It is all very well and good saying we should have played 11 kids in division 3 and this year but for me that would not have given us or the coaching staff any indication of wether they would be good enough for us in the top flight but next season will.

Patience is the key here, and we at rangers are rotten at it.

Lewis mcleod is the jewel in our crown right now and next season will be the make or break of him for me, if he excells in a tough league he will be ready for the top flight with 3 full seasons under his belt.

Fraser aird has emerged as a hard working, forward thinking, pact winger this season and although raw, he has shown glimpses of talent, this season is a step up for him where he will be making his stake for a first team place next year.

Seb faure stimulates debate amongst us fans but again this is a young man who has shown promise at centre back but he is no right back, next season will determine if he has a career ahead with us or has the capabilities to perform consistently to the level required as this should be mccullochs last season, we require an experienced centre back to partner and develop faure.

Nicky clark has shown he has appetite for a goal and is pretty pacy, again a raw talent but will benefit from learning hos trade from a tried and tested pro in daly.

4 young men who could provide the spine of our team going into the top flight depending on how they perform and handle the championship next year, playing against part time opposition no matter how well organises they are or how determined or how brutal they are.

If we had a proper scouting system i would like to see a young talented right back to complement wallace(if we keep him) and id love to see templeton settle down and get over his injury and confidence issues as he no doubt has that something specialwe will need in gamea where things arent going our way.

But for mcleod, faure, aird, clark and templeton to be a success we need experience and leadership in there too, it cant all be about 11 kids with a sell on value, a playmaker to complement mcleod in the middle along with a centre back who has a good pass, tackling and heading ability should see the quality of building from the back to improve.

Very easy to write on a forum rather than put into practice but i really dont think we are that far away if we get a bit of luck with these young guys and it clicks.

Bell (unsure if good enough to win top flight) a young exciting right back, faure, experienced centre back, wallace, aird, mcleod, experienced playmaker, templeton, clark, ecperienced striker.

Is ally good enough? I think he deserves another shot in the top flight devoid of any off field distractions outwith his control or remit.

Has the football at times been rotten? Yes. Can we improve? Yes. Will we improve? I believe we can. Will our 4 youngesters become the vital spine next year? With determination, hunger and application, yes i believe they can but they need to want it.

I can see the potential there but it requires patience and support

No. Some fans are so bitter towards Ally we could win every game 10-0 they will say it should be 11. Shameful. I hope Ally has them eating their words, by no means is he the worlds greatest manager, but the abuse some give him is sick and they will be embarrassed when they look back on it I hope.

No. Some fans are so bitter towards Ally we could win every game 10-0 they will say it should be 11. Shameful. I hope Ally has them eating their words, by no means is he the worlds greatest manager, but the abuse some give him is sick and they will be embarrassed when they look back on it I hope.

I doubt being proven right will be embarrassing tbh. Let's hope I am embarrassed though. I seriously doubt it.