What's so good about being a Bear?

Figo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing that your sister and brother are really your siblings and not your parents.

Knowing who your real Father is.

Eternally grateful,not to have webbed hands and feet.

Delighted beyond belief,(and relief) that you would never be a member of the sceptic boys' club.

Totally ecstatic, that in the not to distant future, we will be in our rightful position, as champions of Scotland.

:7325:

waking up and knowing my uncle won't be behind me in bed for 'cuddles',knowing I'm amongst the kindred spirit of fellow bears and bearettes,knowing every morning is a day closer to rammin it right up the clubs who would love to see us gone,knowin my first thought of the day is Rangers and knowing the bheast is the same and he's racked with fear,jealousy and hate,the feeling of sitting in Ibrox and thinking of bears who've been here before I was born and who'll be here long after I've gone

When I was a kid, about 6 or 7 I asked for a Celtic school bag because my mate had one. My dad went fucking apeshit. Took me to ibrox for the first time a couple of weeks later and I became a bear for life.

The best thing about being a bear?

When I fart it still makes a noise!