Rangers vs Hearts, next season's biggest Scottish fixture?

RockwellGers

I think it is. The fact that it won't have happened in 2 years, and it'll be our first clash with a club of their size on league duty since we plummeted down the divisions. Of course their position is greatly weakened but historically it must hold more interest than anything in the top tier.

Also I live in Gorgie, so look forward to the influx of bears when we play them away.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is. The fact that it won't have happened in 2 years, and it'll be our first clash with a club of their size on league duty since we plummeted down the divisions. Of course their position is greatly weakened but historically it must hold more interest than anything in the top tier.

Also I live in Gorgie, so look forward to the influx of bears when we play them away.

does that mean you dont see an ''influx'' of bears every other week at Ibrox?

And IMO, no it wont be the biggest game.

does that mean you dont see an ''influx'' of bears every other week at Ibrox?

And IMO, no it wont be the biggest game.

What? Not sure what you are asking. I'm saying it will be nice to have a good few Gers fans about where I live.

What will be the biggest one then in your opinion?

It seems unlikely but I can just see them doing it what with us looking forward to playing them next season etc :lol:

a lot of Jambos I've spoke to said they'd rather spend a few years in the 1st division to re-build. staying in the SPL could actually do them more harm than good.

even if they did stay up we'd still get a crack at a fairly 'well-established' SPL team next season(unless Partick go down)

a lot of Jambos I've spoke to said they'd rather spend a few years in the 1st division to re-build. staying in the SPL could actually do them more harm than good.

even if they did stay up we'd still get a crack at a fairly 'well-established' SPL team next season(unless Partick go down)

True, i'd like it to be Hearts though, good trip and denies the top league another derby.