Bomber Brown to replace McCoist?

MisterC

Anyone thimk this will happen? With Brown leaving Dundeed today and rumours that McCoist isnt flavour of the month with some of the directors its enough to make you think. Personally I would be against this for a whole host of reasons but given the events of recent times we cannot rule out anything.

Rumour has it that di canio is married to Graeme Wallace's sister and is being lined up as ally's successor at the end of the season...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about stewart mccall????

Stuart McCall staying at Motherwell and not moving down to Sheffield United for me was a big hint that he's going to be the next Rangers boss, going to United might have propelled him up the ladder but it would have been a big gamble, outta sight outta mind, sticking around Scotland getting 2nd and 3rd finishes with a club like Motherwell will keep all eyes on him if the Rangers job does ever become available.

Being reported on SSN that Michael Laudrup has been sacked, could he be persuaded in the future?

In terms of what we need he would be a great appointment however the reality is until such times as we are back in Europe (can't see that happening under ally) very few managers with pedigree will be interested.

In terms of what we need he would be a great appointment however the reality is until such times as we are back in Europe (can't see that happening under ally) very few managers with pedigree will be interested.

I don't really want to get involved in slagging the guy off, but what sort of a managerial pedigree does Michael laudrup have ?

I don't really want to get involved in slagging the guy off, but what sort of a managerial pedigree does Michael laudrup have ?

It's more the approach and philosophy with laudrup as well as the proven ability to work in a reduced transfer market! He was very successful at bronby, got getafe playing some great stuff and to the copa final he also kept mallorca in the league against all odds and won a major trophy with Swansea.....when you compare that to the managerial pedigree of ally it really is night and day!

It's more the approach and philosophy with laudrup as well as the proven ability to work in a reduced transfer market! He was very successful at bronby, got getafe playing some great stuff and to the copa final he also kept mallorca in the league against all odds and won a major trophy with Swansea.....when you compare that to the managerial pedigree of ally it really is night and day!

(tu)

He took Swansea into Europe and won a league cup beating the likes of Chelsea on the way.

His record dwarfs Ally's in every single department.

I've stated previously on here that I believe McSalary is now 'working his ticket' and attempting to be sacked. Various things he has done/said over the past few weeks & months would be sackable offences at most companies and following his WDDWA statement his only way out is being booted.

I know his wages have now finally been cut, BUT if they club thought he was worth £800k+/annum and believed that wage WAS affordable would Michael Laudrup be totally out of the question? I'm pretty certain I read somewher that he was/is on less than McSciaf, and I'm surely his brother would have nothing but good things to say about his time at Ibrox.

Either way, we should be aiming a lot higher than Bomber Brown, although in his defence he would probably do a better job than our current management team.

I've stated previously on here that I believe McSalary is now 'working his ticket' and attempting to be sacked. Various things he has done/said over the past few weeks & months would be sackable offences at most companies and following his WDDWA statement his only way out is being booted.

I know his wages have now finally been cut, BUT if they club thought he was worth £800k+/annum and believed that wage WAS affordable would Michael Laudrup be totally out of the question? I'm pretty certain I read somewher that he was/is on less than McSciaf, and I'm surely his brother would have nothing but good things to say about his time at Ibrox.

Either way, we should be aiming a lot higher than Bomber Brown, although in his defence he would probably do a better job than our current management team.

McSalary...McSciaf?

:(

You will rightfully be roasted for that, why you need to make it personal I will never know.

That whole post is cringe.

Fuck sake!

McSalary...McSciaf?

:(

You will rightfully be roasted for that, why you need to make it personal I will never know.

That whole post is cringe.

Fuck sake!

So, if I change those bits to SuperAlly does it make my original point any different.

When he got his agent to send e-mails about hiding his salary in the IPO documents because he didn't want fans to know he was on £800k+ a year he quite rightfully earned the moniker, but we will agree to disagree.

When he turns up for photoshoots for SCIAF BUT stands up Erskine veterans on more than one occasion his other alias was also justifiably bestowed upon him too imho.

So, if I change those bits to SuperAlly does it make my original point any different.

When he got his agent to send e-mails about hiding his salary in the IPO documents because he didn't want fans to know he was on £800k+ a year he quite rightfully earned the moniker, but we will agree to disagree.

When he turns up for photoshoots for SCIAF BUT stands up Erskine veterans on more than one occasion his other alias was also justifiably bestowed upon him too imho.

You make some very good points.

I have saw it mentioned that Laudrup was earning 500 grand or thereabouts.

You point is that you think McCoist want to be sacked?

That alone is ridiculous.

Added in the petty personal jibes that 99.9% of people on here are going to be offended by is uncalled for.

Why not just call him Ally McCoist, why the need for the bheastly nick names?

Do you have proof of these emails? The way the whole wage situation was handled by ally and others left a bit of skeptisim with me but you are making accusations beyond that.

I am firmly in the belief that we will not progress under ally but some of the adjectives you used above are shameful!

You point is that you think McCoist want to be sacked?

That alone is ridiculous.

Added in the petty personal jibes that 99.9% of people on here are going to be offended by is uncalled for.

Why not just call him Ally McCoist, why the need for the bheastly nick names?

Why did he give his shares to people he knew would vote against the current board/owners and in favour of individuals who caused nothing but division amongst the fanbase? Was he too scared to vote against them himself?

Why does he regularly say things ta press conferences totally outwith his remit as a football manager?

Why did he request his agent to hid his salary in IPO from fans?

And that'sjust for starters without even questioning his competence to do the job he is employed to do, at a higher ratte of pay than EVERY other manager in the country and most in the English Premiership.

As for your 99.9% of people on here being offended, surely you are offended by his tretment of certain charities including war veterans as opposed to his willingness to pose for a charity which was slaughtered by a UN commision yesterday for it's involvement in paedopihilia??

If your origonal post is no different, I would just stick to Ally then

Do you have proof of these emails? The way the whole wage situation was handled by ally and others left a bit of skeptisim with me but you are making accusations beyond that.

I am firmly in the belief that we will not progress under ally but some of the adjectives you used above are shameful!

I have seen e-mails from McCoists agent with regards not including his £800k+ salary in the IPO documents, as is required by law in relation the the highest earners at any company,

I have no access to any secret forums etc so I must have seen them somehwhere online and assumed they were/are common knowledge, perhaps someone else can post a link for me?

Why did he give his shares to people he knew would vote against the current board/owners and in favour of individuals who caused nothing but division amongst the fanbase? Was he too scared to vote against them himself?

Why does he regularly say things ta press conferences totally outwith his remit as a football manager?

Why did he request his agent to hid his salary in IPO from fans?

And that'sjust for starters without even questioning his competence to do the job he is employed to do, at a higher ratte of pay than EVERY other manager in the country and most in the English Premiership.

As for your 99.9% of people on here being offended, surely you are offended by his tretment of certain charities including war veterans as opposed to his willingness to pose for a charity which was slaughtered by a UN commision yesterday for it's involvement in paedopihilia??

Look if you honestly believe Ally is hoping to be sacked to make some more money then so be it but to me that is stupidity at its most extreme.

If you are willing to go to those depths slating the man (not manager) for what he is doing away from Rangers again this is your own prerogative but your playground nick names for him will not be tolerated on here as you well know, why you choose to do it scream you crave attention.

I’ve gave you plenty and I’m leaving it here.

By all means continue as you are, I doubt I’ll be seeing many more of your posts though.

(tu)