Bomber Brown to replace McCoist?

MisterC

Do you have proof of these emails? The way the whole wage situation was handled by ally and others left a bit of skeptisim with me but you are making accusations beyond that.

Wasn't too difficult to find

http://dothebouncy.com/main/threads/rm-leaked-e-mail.59443/

Direct quote from Ally McCoist's agent...

"At the time of the IPO, it became apparent that public disclosure of Ally's salary may be necessary in the Prospectus. Ally was concerned at how the fans would react to his salary level and I understand that he wanted to reduce it further to around £200k but with some sort of guaranteed bonus to make it back up."

Seriously, are people on here NOT aware of this stuff????

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look if you honestly believe Ally is hoping to be sacked to make some more money then so be it but to me that is stupidity at its most extreme.

If you are willing to go to those depths slating the man (not manager) for what he is doing away from Rangers again this is your won prerogative but your playground nick names for him will not be tolerated on here as you well know, why you choose to do it scream you crave attention.

I've gave you plenty and I'm leaving it here.

By all means continue as you are, I doubt I'll be seeing many more of your posts though.

(tu)

Any comment on my post with links and quotes from his agent before you go?

http://dothebouncy.c...d-e-mail.59443/

"At the time of the IPO, it became apparent that public disclosure of Ally's salary may be necessary in the Prospectus. Ally was concerned at how the fans would react to his salary level and I understand that he wanted to reduce it further to around £200k but with some sort of guaranteed bonus to make it back up."

isn't that a re-post from Charlottes Fakes?

McCoist is unsackable at the moment, he's unbeaten in the league and still in a cup. And more to the boards reasoning - there are season tickets to be sold, someone has to be paraded in front of the cameras to get us buying and they deem it to be the very man who's giving us shite football in return for our cash. The board would probably like to change the motto of our club to be "Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo Money"

McCoist is unsackable at the moment, he's unbeaten in the league and still in a cup. And more to the boards reasoning - there are season tickets to be sold, someone has to be paraded in front of the cameras to get us buying and they deem it to be the very man who's giving us shite football in return for our cash. The board would probably like to change the motto of our club to be "Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo Money"

imho many Rangers fans, certainly a sizeable minority, if not a majority now see him as holding the team back on the pitch, so wouldn't removing him and replacing him with someone like Michael laudrup for example provide an even bigger boost to ST sales?

Most fellow bears I speak to are fed up of what we are watching every week, and are honestly concerned about how we will fare in the Championship next season under McCoist. Quite a few have even stated that they won't renew there ST for next season if he is still in charge/and we will be watching he same turgid pish every week.

imho many Rangers fans, certainly a sizeable minority, if not a majority now see him as holding the team back on the pitch, so wouldn't removing him and replacing him with someone like Michael laudrup for example provide an even bigger boost to ST sales?

Most fellow bears I speak to are fed up of what we are watching every week, and are honestly concerned about how we will fare in the Championship next season under McCoist. Quite a few have even stated that they won't renew there ST for next season if he is still in charge/and we will be watching he same turgid pish every week.

McCoist and his brand of football are not going to sell STs. The other stuff with his salary, shares and his comments about the long standing agreement on his proxy have tarnished his image amongst the support. Appointing a new manager would be of benefit to the board.

There are many who will agree with you and many wont re the managerial ability. Nobody will agree with you with regard to the name-calling. That was ill-judged.

i'm not defending his position, but the rift and loss to ST sales it would cause to sack him would be far bigger than to keep him in place IMO. It would be spun in the press as a Rangers legend out on his ear given they wouldn't look at the football on display, only the results. Too many fans would buy into the press bullshit IMO.

http://dothebouncy.com/main/threads/rm-leaked-e-mail.59443/

I wasn't aware of that no.....however if it transpires the source is CF's then I would be very skeptical! Despite a few super fans on here who will say otherwise the reality is the majority of the posts from there were either irrelevant or complete nonsense.

Regardless, I do agree the way things were handled were very poor and some of ally's comments were misjudged at best.

There are many who will agree with you and many wont re the managerial ability. Nobody will agree with you with regard to the name-calling. That was ill-judged.

Ill-judged yes BUT I am willing to bet that quite a few will agree with the monikers I used.

I was a teenager in the 80's and grew up watching him become a Rangers LEGEND as a player for us, sadly much of his conduct since has been not that I would have expected of a RANGERS LEGEND, and again I would be saying the same even if we were playing exciting, free-flowing football and his managerial competence wasn't in doubt.

Ill-judged yes BUT I am willing to bet that quite a few will agree with the monikers I used.

I was a teenager in the 80's and grew up watching him become a Rangers LEGEND as a player for us, sadly much of his conduct since has been not that I would have expected of a RANGERS LEGEND, and again I would be saying the same even if we were playing exciting, free-flowing football and his managerial competence wasn't in doubt.

Ally earned his place as a Legend playing for the club. That is immortal. His career as a Manager should not be used as a tarnish against his service to our club as a player. two separate things altogether.

Ally earned his place as a Legend playing for the club. That is immortal. His career as a Manager should not be used as a tarnish against his service to our club as a player. two separate things altogether.

(tu)

He has earned the right not to be called McSciaf and McSalary by the Rangers support.

FSL

You make some valid and pertinent points.

However calling Ally "McSalary" and "McSciaf" make you sound like a taig talking about Ally.

I am not calling you a taig as I don't think you are, so why the need for personal insults. You lose the attention and debate to your points.

And I say this very much as a bear who wishes a new manager in place.

FSL

You make some valid and pertinent points.

However calling Ally "McSalary" and "McSciaf" make you sound like a taig talking about Ally.

I am not calling you a taig as I don't think you are, so why the need for personal insults. You lose the attention and debate to your points.

And I say this very much as a bear who wishes a new manager in place.

I have no idea what 'they' call him, although surely any reference to a paedo-related charity would be seen as a badge of honour by those cunts?

Any comment on my post with links and quotes from his agent before you go?

Calling the manager names like that on a Rangers forum is stupid.

It makes the rest of what may be valid points seem pointless.

So, do you believe e-mails I posted were genuine or not?

Were you even aware of them?

this was the topic that discussed the original letter - which was from CF. So yes some of us are aware of it. We just dont take CF as gospel.

http://forum.rangers...&hl=letter&st=0

I wasn't aware it was from CF, as personally I don't frequent bheast websites/blogs.

As stated earlier I thoiught I had read it on here and supplied links to both Gersnet and DTB forums.

Personally, do you believe e-mail is genuine and that McCoist asked his agent to 'hide' his salary from us?

I've stated previously on here that I believe McSalary is now 'working his ticket' and attempting to be sacked. Various things he has done/said over the past few weeks & months would be sackable offences at most companies and following his WDDWA statement his only way out is being booted.

I know his wages have now finally been cut, BUT if they club thought he was worth £800k+/annum and believed that wage WAS affordable would Michael Laudrup be totally out of the question? I'm pretty certain I read somewher that he was/is on less than McSciaf, and I'm surely his brother would have nothing but good things to say about his time at Ibrox.

Either way, we should be aiming a lot higher than Bomber Brown, although in his defence he would probably do a better job than our current management team.

B7

B7.gif

I've stated previously on here that I believe McSalary is now 'working his ticket' and attempting to be sacked. Various things he has done/said over the past few weeks & months would be sackable offences at most companies and following his WDDWA statement his only way out is being booted.

I know his wages have now finally been cut, BUT if they club thought he was worth £800k+/annum and believed that wage WAS affordable would Michael Laudrup be totally out of the question? I'm pretty certain I read somewher that he was/is on less than McSciaf, and I'm surely his brother would have nothing but good things to say about his time at Ibrox.

Either way, we should be aiming a lot higher than Bomber Brown, although in his defence he would probably do a better job than our current management team.

cut the mcsaif pish out right now if you want to remain a member of this site.