Bomber Brown to replace McCoist?

MisterC

I wasn't aware it was from CF, as personally I don't frequent bheast websites/blogs.

As stated earlier I thoiught I had read it on here and supplied links to both Gersnet and DTB forums.

Personally, do you believe e-mail is genuine and that McCoist asked his agent to 'hide' his salary from us?

just read my posts in that topic - its clear I think the letter is a sham. I dont frequent bheast sites either, I read it on here - where it quite clearly states the CF link. Aside from that specific letter, I dont see how - as a public company that has to release accounts every year (at least) ,and a support that is all over the board with regards their every move - Ally can hide anything regarding increases or decreases to his salary

You obviously believe it though- yes?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoist is unsackable at the moment, he's unbeaten in the league and still in a cup. And more to the boards reasoning - there are season tickets to be sold, someone has to be paraded in front of the cameras to get us buying and they deem it to be the very man who's giving us shite football in return for our cash. The board would probably like to change the motto of our club to be "Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo Money"

McCoist was born unsackable, sadly

One he happily fronts and promotes

Just to be clear, is mentioning SCIAF allowed and the promotional work our manager does for them?

Is it just the moniker I used for him, related to the above point, that isn't?

is any 'personal' criticism allowed of McCoist or does it all have to be based on his competence, or not, in his current post?

just read my posts in that topic - its clear I think the letter is a sham. I dont frequent bheast sites either, I read it on here - where it quite clearly states the CF link. Aside from that specific letter, I dont see how - as a public company that has to release accounts every year (at least) ,and a support that is all over the board with regards their every move - Ally can hide anything regarding increases or decreases to his salary

You obviously believe it though- yes?

To answer your points in turn...

As per an earlier post I was not aware of the CF links, maybe I didn't read the original e-mails in this forum or that particular thread?

I use more than one Rangers forum and posted links to the e-mail on both CTB and Gersnet.

Whilst a puiblic company should release accounts at least yearly, would that include detailed specific salary information for individual employees? From memory, i don't tremember seeing such detail in previous accounts I have receieved from club, althoug these were post-admin? The subtle difference being that as far as I am aware, an IPO document must include detailed information on the highest individual earners within the company. So, in theory any employee could request a deferrment of wages pre-IPO enabling a reduced 'false' figure to be reported within the IPO document and their wages would revert to the original level, including any deferrments after IPO document was published. I assume the main reason any employee would request such an action would be to 'hide' his true salary for some reason.

Yes, I do believe the letter is genuine and for the record I also believe that he may well not have been the only individual to make such a request i.e. to hide their true salary from the fans.

As an aside, when McCoist was earning £800k+ per annum was he the highest paid employee at the club?

Did anyone find a link to what Michael laudrup was on at Swansea?

And so you deem it appropriate to give him a moniker which is in reference to a paedo-related charity?

Your are kind of making my point here mate.

I will obviously NOT use my previous moniker related to the charity for Ally again BUT....

SCIAF is imho a sectarian charity with direct links to a medieval voodoo cult which has this very week been slaughtered by the UN for basically being a paedophile ring and refusing to hand the paedos over to the appropriate authorities.

Personally, anyone who associates themselves with such a 'charity' should be reminded of such facts, as I did recently to the wee torn faced cow who came into my work collecting for her 'wee box' for the black babies and when questioned by a naive colleague what SCIAF stood for blatantly lied that the 'C' stood for Christian!!!!

Making up names like that and McSalary is hardly going to get people to listen to you on this site is it?

Use your head for goodness sake.

It's been quite a few pages/posts since any moniker has been used, I have now as advised/requested used McCoist or Ally.

You make a good point though, as yet again you like many others before you ignore relevant, pertinent points I have raised and focus instead on the names issue.

I've stated previously on here that I believe McSalary is now 'working his ticket' and attempting to be sacked. Various things he has done/said over the past few weeks & months would be sackable offences at most companies and following his WDDWA statement his only way out is being booted.

I know his wages have now finally been cut, BUT if they club thought he was worth £800k+/annum and believed that wage WAS affordable would Michael Laudrup be totally out of the question? I'm pretty certain I read somewher that he was/is on less than McSciaf, and I'm surely his brother would have nothing but good things to say about his time at Ibrox.

Either way, we should be aiming a lot higher than Bomber Brown, although in his defence he would probably do a better job than our current management team.

Cringe.

Anyone thimk this will happen? With Brown leaving Dundeed today and rumours that McCoist isnt flavour of the month with some of the directors its enough to make you think. Personally I would be against this for a whole host of reasons but given the events of recent times we cannot rule out anything.

To answer the OP.....NO. Brown won't replace him.

That said, I believe it would be better for the club if he were replaced.

Legend on the pitch.....does a lorra-lorra work for charridee.............but this gig isn't working out.

Coming from the guy who calls our manager McSalary and McSciaf :lol: jog on (tu)

Again, another poster concentrating on the names issue as opposed to actually addressing any relevant points/issues raised within the thread.

In hindsight, it has probably helped Ally by using the monikers and allowing the focus to be taken off the real issue of his comptence, or not, in his current position

Again, another poster concentrating on the names issue as opposed to actually addressing any relevant points/issues raised within the thread.

In hindsight, it has probably helped Ally by using the monikers and allowing the focus to be taken off the real issue of his comptence, or not, in his current position

Maybe if you stopped calling our manager the petty names Id have more time for you and your points.

To answer your points in turn...

As per an earlier post I was not aware of the CF links, maybe I didn't read the original e-mails in this forum or that particular thread?

I use more than one Rangers forum and posted links to the e-mail on both CTB and Gersnet.

Whilst a puiblic company should release accounts at least yearly, would that include detailed specific salary information for individual employees? From memory, i don't tremember seeing such detail in previous accounts I have receieved from club, althoug these were post-admin? The subtle difference being that as far as I am aware, an IPO document must include detailed information on the highest individual earners within the company. So, in theory any employee could request a deferrment of wages pre-IPO enabling a reduced 'false' figure to be reported within the IPO document and their wages would revert to the original level, including any deferrments after IPO document was published. I assume the main reason any employee would request such an action would be to 'hide' his true salary for some reason.

Yes, I do believe the letter is genuine and for the record I also believe that he may well not have been the only individual to make such a request i.e. to hide their true salary from the fans.

As an aside, when McCoist was earning £800k+ per annum was he the highest paid employee at the club?

Did anyone find a link to what Michael laudrup was on at Swansea?

some of your points are pertinent, but based on the premise that the letter is real not a fake - regardless of where you first read it. That is where we differ.

some of your points are pertinent, but based on the premise that the letter is real not a fake - regardless of where you first read it. That is where we differ.

Whether you think the letter was genuine or not we can at least agree that McCoist's salary of £800+k per annum, which is the highest in the country and more than many English premiership managers, is ridiculous.

Do we also agree that McCoist never worked for free during admin or took any pay cut at all i.e. all wages not paid at the time were deferred and paid back later?