Imran V Rangers

North Rd

The chap either has a valid claim or he doesn't, the court will decide one way or another, or perhaps you would prefer the club sinks to reb or alleged Japanese tourist standards and unilaterally welches on something yet to be decided, ingrates never have any class.

If he has a claim, it will only be because Green apparently gave him a letter guaranteeing him at least £500k. Was Charlie still acting as our 'saviour' when he wrote that letter?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuine question.

During the clusterfuck mudslinging contest on the run up to the AGM, wasn't it mentioned that Murray signed off contracts and bonuses?

Shouldn't Imran have approval from Murray instead? Or, as was previously denied, did Green have authority to overrule all bonuses?

Genuine question.

During the clusterfuck mudslinging contest on the run up to the AGM, wasn't it mentioned that Murray signed off contracts and bonuses?

Shouldn't Imran have approval from Murray instead? Or, as was previously denied, did Green have authority to overrule all bonuses?

Rizvi was the boss imo.

If he has a claim, it will only be because Green apparently gave him a letter guaranteeing him at least £500k. Was Charlie still acting as our 'saviour' when he wrote that letter?

Of course.

He was our saviour since he saved the club, while your Rangers men heroes were still jerking us off with lies about their intentions and ability to make a bid.

Charlie might have done well out of it but he was the only one who did step up.

I wouldn't be smug about your Rangers men, we are fucked if the day comes we ever have to depend on them. They got us here.

This is the business world, if he is owed it he is owed it. At the end of the day they were the only ones that stood up with hard cash and kept us alive along with the fans. People cannot rewrite history. Real Rangers men were playing golf with the Bheast. If he has raised £67 revenue then he done a job. One suspects it will be much less than £500k but they are businessmen and took a risk on us. So be it.

To be fair ? yes he was, if the figures stated are true, he was then due a lot more, but was successfully negotiated down.

End of the day, if he is due it, he is due it. If not, then not.

The court will decide.

Green had a helluva lot of people conned......fck sake he conned a con man..doesnt get any cuter than that.!!!!!!He will see his big friend Imran ok,make no bones about that! !!!!!

Ha ha. Another one who has sniffed the coffee. Any more out there? C'mon, don't be shy.

Admit it, when he clapped his hands to hating the SFA you fell for it hoop, line and f....n sinker!

Of course.

He was our saviour since he saved the club, while your Rangers men heroes were still jerking us off with lies about their intentions and ability to make a bid.

Charlie might have done well out of it but he was the only one who did step up.

I wouldn't be smug about your Rangers men, we are fucked if the day comes we ever have to depend on them. They got us here.

I've got to disagree. That bit's him being a parasite and a vulture.

Anyone with the slightest wisdom will be hoping that Imran wins his case for very obvious reasons.

Ah, go on.

Complete your post properly

Anyone with the slightest wisdom will be hoping that Imran wins his case because _____________________.

I admit it. I lack sufficient wisdom. Please help me.

Ha ha. Another one who has sniffed the coffee. Any more out there? C'mon, don't be shy.

Admit it, when he clapped his hands to hating the SFA you fell for it hoop, line and f....n sinker!

What are you talking about....i have a called him out from day one.....im certainly not going to gloat about it.....its been to Rangers detriment..its not a fckn popularity contest.!

I take it you're joking! This case sums up how the club was being run under Green/Ahmad/Stockbridge. SDM had a number of faults but you definitely can't blame him for this mess!

SDM was my hero - now zero - I blame him. He sold to Whyte and no one will ever comvince me he thought that was in Rangers best interest - he led us to this sorry mess

Do we not still have a club ?

His motivation is irrelevant, his contribution is not.

Doesnt mean shit.

He bought us to make money, he didnt give a fuck how much damage he did in the making of that money.

I wish he had not bought us and the admin had went for one of the bids in from the opposing parties.

Green did not save us, he just stopped us from being taken over by anyone else.

Doesnt mean shit.

He bought us to make money, he didnt give a fuck how much damage he did in the making of that money.

I wish he had not bought us and the admin had went for one of the bids in from the opposing parties.

Green did not save us, he just stopped us from being taken over by anyone else.

No-one else stepped up with an acceptable offer, no amount of propaganda changes that.

No-one else stepped up with an acceptable offer, no amount of propaganda changes that.

You're pushing water uphill with a fork with that one.

It doesn't matter that the Blue Tyre Kickers wanted to use Jelavic money and cash for Champion's League quarter finals to assist their bid.

We would be minus a club if it we were relying on those cunts.

You're pushing water uphill with a fork with that one.

It doesn't matter that the Blue Tyre Kickers wanted to use Jelavic money and cash for Champion's League quarter finals to assist their bid.

We would be minus a club if it we were relying on those cunts.

One word.........OK....... two.........OK..OK......three........Quite Fucken Right. :7325: