FIFA rage

Iakona

Does anyone else gets this from time to time..? honestly no other game has ever managed to piss me off nearly as much, not even Dark Souls when I die a million times.

Just played a game online with my silver scottish squad.. faced off against a bundesliga squad with reus, gotze, lewandowski, hummels, neuer etc... absolutely humped him but the ball wouldn't go in, no matter what i did his keeper pulled off world class saves. On the flip side he literally just smacked hit and hopers and ended up with 5 goals from 6 shots...

Wouldn't mind so much but I was conceding shite like this..

https://www.facebook...162127968177678

Match ended.

1658165_727435910621601_1235414232_o.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimate team is scripted, I thought everyone knew that? There is momentum swings and the game speed is upped to a super speed only used in ultimate team to make it easier for crap players to win games. I stopped playing it last year virtually unplayable for me

Does anyone else gets this from time to time..? honestly no other game has ever managed to piss me off nearly as much, not even Dark Souls when I die a million times.

Just played a game online with my silver scottish squad.. faced off against a bundesliga squad with reus, gotze, lewandowski, hummels, neuer etc... absolutely humped him but the ball wouldn't go in, no matter what i did his keeper pulled off world class saves. On the flip side he literally just smacked hit and hopers and ended up with 5 goals from 6 shots...

Wouldn't mind so much but I was conceding shite like this..

https://www.facebook...162127968177678

Match ended.

1658165_727435910621601_1235414232_o.jpg

I played a game last night online (not UT) and I roasted the guy, hit the post several times, had shots cleared off the line...it just woulnd't go in.

His one attack and it came off my defender from a cross and was scrambled in.

He was celebrating like a cunt and not exiting the cut scenes which made me even worse.

:lol:

Had to stand otuside to calm down.

And see to be honest, they normally make it easier for shite teams, anytime I had a good team with all gold rares it played like shit but when I had a non rate or a silver team or something I could beat anyone, FIFA ultimate team is the most bullshit rip off money making scam in gaming history

Punched myself twice in the face and stuck the controller through a £100 canvas last week after losing 8 games in a row from being 1 point off promotion to division 3. Not played it since. Bought Dead space 3 to play instead.

:lol:

Ffs mate