Rangers fans shouldn't expect Scottish Cup success - Aberdeen are favourites

DonegalBear

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man for man we have the better team.

My only worry is we may struggle to keep up the pace.

Man for man ? don't see it that way mate .They have 4 or 5 guys that have been around the block and there is pace in their side .If we get them we are going to have to be at our very best to get the result ..It may not even come to that but I think to say man for man we are better is something that is up for debate .Its close maybe

They were well beaten by a dreadful Hearts side 3-1. The midfield is dependent on Robson and Flood. Often they are unfit and cannot last 90 mins. Hayes has been poor since Ryan Fraser left last January. I do worry about the damage McGinn and Rooney could do. However, I honestly think we have a better side.

I cant say i have come across a rangers ran who expects us to win the scottish cup.

Yes we are excited and feel that given home advantage we COULD go on and win it.

In my opinion its between us the sheep and DU.

Anything can happen but my optimism increases with home advantage should we make the semi.

Sick of hearing they mutton molesters are the favorites. How are they? I get that they have been playing well i get the beat the beasts but, how many of there players have won anything in there careers?

Rangers have players in there team who have won cups and medals before.

I hope if we get them we batter them on and off the park the country yokel scum.

I also hope St Johnstone fuck them aswell in the league cup final.

Who are the trophy laden players currently playing in our team? Jig ?

Just a wee heads up for those who it hasn't registered with yet.if we get the sheep at ibrox in the semi's then there is no doubt in my mind that they will sell 25k tickets.(Couple of posts stating "look forward to beating the sheep at a packed ibrox etc). In my opinion that is the last thing we want.I would have prefered them this round.to think they are gony pish and shite all over ibrox is turning my stomach.

Mind you I hope st johnstone pump them at porkheid haahahahaahha (has he noticed yet?)

Jig

Bell

Sheils

Black

Templeton

Daly

Little

Don't forget Smith and Foster lol!!

Haven't Robson and Flood won titles before ? Anyway having a cup medal doesn't mean anything in this competition. Like I've already said we will live or die by our managers tactics and our defense. Up front we can compete with anyone in this country it's at the back we are very poor. Ally knows this and will try and protect our CH's which will mean sacrificing one of our flair players.

I think if we don't win it then some will use it as yet another stick to beat the manager with, despite our lowly place in the grand scheme of things.

I said last week that if Aberdeen play us and play like they did against the nappy slashers then I can accept it

Play shite or not turn up like Inverness or Tannadice last season and you bet I'll use it as a stick to beat our management with as we've needlessly blown an amazing chance at glory