Rangers midfielder Ian Black: I want to earn a new deal and play in the top fli

Bothwellbear

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of interest why them two? There's a lot worse than them

Maybe unfair to single them out, but I'm sick to death of Blacks punts to nobody. Mohsni is just poor all over, really frustrating player. I think he will cost us next season.

There's a long list of players I'd like to leave though.

Maybe unfair to single them out, but I'm sick to death of Blacks punts to nobody. Mohsni is just poor all over, really frustrating player. I think he will cost us next season.

Fair enough but personally I think Moshni is better than a lot give him credit for

Guys like Faure and Foster are absolutely ridiculous football players for me lol

Mohsni is frustrating and I have big doubts about him in the top flight, but he's still one of our best players at this level and has made a big difference to our defence from last season

Based on being worthless last season, betting against us ( I know it was daft but so was his signing), generally hiding when it's not going our way, taking the shine out of our game in an attacking sense and Nicky Law, For snapping Jelavic and for coming to us when his heart clearly just isn't in it (or he's not good enough) ........I say "NO DEAL Edmonds !"

At the level we need to be at this character would struggle to get on our bench week in week out.

He's had some good games but considering what he was when we signed him, what he's probably costing us, what shifts he's put in as a whole - severe pay cut or jog on would be my kindest offer.

He just doesn't have a Rangers spine in him, he oozes cowardice and weakness and for a Rangers CM that just won't do.

That's rather unfair especially the last paragraph sure Blacks no Ian Ferguson or Stuart McCall but he's much improved this year and he has to take all the donkeys and wannabes kicking lumps out of him to make a name for themselves and he cant retaliate as he will get sent off with the awful refs we have. Doesn't sound cowardly to me.

Id give him a 2 year deal so we get a season of him in the spl and see how he does, if he's not up to it let him go.

That's rather unfair especially the last paragraph sure Blacks no Ian Ferguson or Stuart McCall but he's much improved this year and he has to take all the donkeys and wannabes kicking lumps out of him to make a name for themselves and he cant retaliate as he will get sent off with the awful refs we have. Doesn't sound cowardly to me.

Have to say, i hated the Fergie/McCall combo in centre mid - it was about as creative as a coffee table.

i am quite happy with black in midfield,only thing is next season he will get more special treatment and can see him getting a few red cards,as for an extension of his contract i would say yes because there are others that need to be shown the door at the end of this season :pipe:

1. I think Black has improved
  2. We have missed his presence when he was not playing
  3. The state of Scottish football he is more than sufficient
  4. No one can fault his commitment
  5. He gets assaulted most games, the refs are a joke then carded if he even reacts, some of the 'challenges' on him would merit prison/community service

5. He gets assaulted most games, the refs are a joke then carded if he even reacts, some of the 'challenges' on him would merit prison/community service

got to agree with you 100%

No one can fault his commitment ? Ha ha brilliant

A player I really rate, his passing at times is a joy to watch & has a good work rate, wish somebody would tell him he's shite at freekicks though. Seems to have knuckled down since he came here which is good for him, wish he got stuck in a bit more at times like he did in the past though

Can't tackle

Can't shoot

Bad temperment

Not for me folks

did you not see his shot that slammed against the crossbar against the Pars the other week? was a cracker.

fact is he is usually knockiing the ball around behind the front men and doesn't often get himselff into many shooting positions as a result.same could be said for law.

I am starting to wonder if having a sellective memory is a prerequisite for posting on RM whether it is Ally, Green, Black or who-ever :pipe: