met a guy yesterday....

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said he sold his 4 season tickets for 20 quid.

Said him and his boys are fed up blowing over £200 every week to watch "shite" said they can't justify it anymore.

This is a guy who has went home and away for 15 years.

Sad times.

Positive out of it , is that another 4 people come in their place. Be interesting when we get to the Premiership , how many 'fans' suddenly turn up again and claim they have been there for the club all along. Same people who would do the loyal supporter out of a cup final ticket ,I would guess. Yes the Fitba is crap presently but so would my life be without Rangers.

I wouldnt give up my season ticket for anything. I've been going to Ibrox since I was a wee boy and I literally have travelled a million miles to watch Rangers. Yesterday was poor but I still had a few laughs a d I saw a few nice touches - you can't expect 100% every week!

The day season renewals hit - I'll be in there again as usual. Next year is another big one for us - the penultimate step back to where we belong. Rangers need the support but I for one need Rangers more.

For God's sake - you just need to look at Ibrox, see the fans walking down Copland Road or Edmiston Drive to get that feeling on the back of your neck.

Over the years we have had some lows not least January 1971 but we have had some fantastic highs - more than any other team in the World so - never forget WATP and follow we will!