Watchdogs

Mor3los_1

I actually may not get it on release. I'm not paying £50 for a next gen game that looks, at best, like a ps3 release from 2011. Absolutely appalled and devastated if that's the score. I'll wait and get it second hand.

Same.

I was impressed when the first gameplay vids were released months ago but they have down scaled this ridiculously. No way I'm paying for this

Next gen isn't just about graphics

Then why pay 500 quid for a new console.

I mean this game is so poorly optimsed, it's going to be horrendous on PC. The minimum specs to run a game that looks this bad is criminal.

Maybe when Ubisoft actually hire competant devs they will stop screwing over customers

I mean this game is so poorly optimsed, it's going to be horrendous on PC. The minimum specs to run a game that looks this bad is criminal.

Maybe when Ubisoft actually hire competant devs they will stop screwing over customers

well said that man.

To get more content in the game?

To get more content in the game?

huh?

Did they invent a new media format? storage hasn't been an issue for a long time.

I have games that have installs well over 50gb these days.

I think I'll be sticking with my PC and PS3 for the next year, given how little incentive I have to buy an xbone or pisser4

it's also been mentionted previously that Ubisoft have previous with this, is it too much to ask for a bit of honest from them

huh?

Did they invent a new media format? storage hasn't been an issue for a long time.

I have games that have installs well over 50gb these days.

I think I'll be sticking with my PC and PS3 for the next year, given how little incentive I have to buy an xbone or pisser4

it's also been mentionted previously that Ubisoft have previous with this, is it too much to ask for a bit of honest from them

You know what I meant..more core elements of a game running at once...