BBC 606 users been on the sauce this mornin

was just scouting through BBC Sport to see what the gossip was, and i thought i'd take a wee trip into the 606 to see what pap they wur talking today and OH YES that is what i found it made me laugh quite alot actually, this guy is obviously tuned to the moon or tuned into radio Ga Ga look at this :lol: :lol:

Rangers should sell -

Kris Boyd - £8Million

Barry Ferguson - £6Million

Chris Burke - £5Million

Filip Sebo - £2Million

Nacho Novo - £5.5Million

Making room for the following -

Stevie Crawford - £500k - VERY underrated, cover for RM or ST

Robbie Fowler - FREE

Zander Diamond - £1Million

Russel Anderson - £400k

Alan Smith - £7Million

Peter Crouch - £14Million

Bolo Zenden - FREE

Harry Kewell - £2Million

Solomon Kalou - LOAN

Claude Makelele - FREE

Rino Gatusso - £5Million (He wants to return for success with WS again)

Dida - £2Million (Friends with Gatusso)

And for our BIG summer signing as Walter Smith said maybe Xabi Alonso, Jose Antonio Reyes or John Arne Risse? Or possibly all three? David Murray has a real trick up his sleeve, we have massive money to spend and its only a matter of time before we spend the JJB money. We will be unstopable.

-----------------Dida-------------------

Hutton-----Weir--------Anderson----Riise

Gatusso----Makelele---X.Alonso-----Reyes

-----------Crouch-----Smith-------------

Team 2:

----------------McGregor-----------------

Diamond----Svensson------Hemdani----Smith

Kalou------Thomson------Zenden-----Kewell

-----------Fowler-------Crawford---------

Crawford and Kalou can also switch positions.

may i add again a couple of wee faces :lol: :lol: absolute maddie!

The BBC is absolutely pathetic. No just the sports section, I ocassionally have a look at what's being said on "Have your say", just general topics about day to day things and politics. Crap like that...But some of the stuff is pathetic. One moment we'll have people discussing the war in Iraq, the next they'll be discussing someone's spelling.

I love going on 606 when I need cheered up.

I read a thread a couple of weeks back and somebody had posted a message about Maloney being unable to settle in Birmingham and that Rangers were interetsed in him.

A Celtic fan butted in the thread and said something along the lines of

*laugh smiley* Birmingham? He plays for Aston Villa! *doh smiley*

I ended myself, only a Celtic fan could come up with that!

was just scouting through BBC Sport to see what the gossip was, and i thought i'd take a wee trip into the 606 to see what pap they wur talking today and OH YES that is what i found it made me laugh quite alot actually, this guy is obviously tuned to the moon or tuned into radio Ga Ga look at this :lol: :lol:

may i add again a couple of wee faces :lol: :lol: absolute maddie!

Surely this guys taking the piss. No one could be this daft? ffs. What's the most outrageous?

Burkie 5mill? Sheebo 2 mill? Rino 5 mill? Unbelievable... but thx for posting this... made my day.

I read a thread a couple of weeks back and somebody had posted a message about Maloney being unable to settle in Birmingham and that Rangers were interetsed in him.

A Celtic fan butted in the thread and said something along the lines of

*laugh smiley* Birmingham? He plays for Aston Villa! *doh smiley*

I ended myself, only a Celtic fan could come up with that!

:craphead: It's like I have always said. They're are not only the most jobless fans in the world, they are also the thickest fans in the world. I guess when Villa won the european cup "they would have been dancing in the streets of Villa that night!"

Thick scum. No time for them.