If We Play Dundee United...

The Monk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably depend on if they've ticked semi finals and finals at first, then there could be a ST holder sale

I believe the ramsden cup thread stated there was only about 7 or 8000 ccs scheme members with semi/finals ticked meaning there should be a decent amount left after that

Got a megabus to Manchester before flying out to hamburg for the friendly a few years back. Was absolutley out ma tits, a polish wummin left me watching her baby and I was out my tree well she went off at a service station :lol:

did this bus leave at 3am to head down to Manchester?.

I was on it haha!

I used to regularly get the megabus from Aberdeen-Glasgow and back so obviously not as far as Bristol-Glasgow but still, it's no the best to say the least haha! Sometimes it can be no bad but other times the bus can reek of pish haha. As for the tickets I don't think they will go on public sale, not a chance IMO.

I know it's easier but were all 18 year olds, paying £100 there and back for us a very steep considering we can get up and back for £30 albeit from the sounds of it being in shitty conditions for 9/10 hours but I've been on a 22hour coach journey through France before so I'm not that fussed by long journeys personally.

I got the Megabus from Cardiff and back for the Arbroath game in January.

Train from Swansea to Cardiff to get the coach, and then the greyhound back to Swansea from Cardiff.

Couldn't afford to stay in Glasgow, so it was up late on Friday, in for Saturday morning, back late Saturday to be home Sunday morning.

I got about 4 hours of sleep all weekend, and it was grim.

Doing it again in the summer :lol:

Get some better mates!

Iv got 3 non rangers fans coming up for the Stranraer game!

My mates are better than yours!

I am flying in from Nepal with four Sherpas who will know Follow Follow well before we hit Base Station. He needs REAL friends , not mates. !