If We Play Dundee United...

The Monk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't need to book any transport, unless you don't mind watching it in the Louden! Or scout about ticket sellers.

For a start, the SFA hangers on will take a few thousand.

DU will scream until they get 20K and we will get the rest.

CCS will be first in line for our share and Strangely enough, season ticket holders will probably get second dibs.

By my reckoning, there won't be enough to satisfy Swanson ticket holders.

I doubt very much they will get anywhere near 20000

Their average gate is a fraction of that

Last year they took a fraction of that to the semi final against Celtic where the total attendance was only 24000 ish

there is no justification whatsoever for giving them more than half that amount

You won't need to book any transport, unless you don't mind watching it in the Louden! Or scout about ticket sellers.

For a start, the SFA hangers on will take a few thousand.

DU will scream until they get 20K and we will get the rest.

CCS will be first in line for our share and Strangely enough, season ticket holders will probably get second dibs.

By my reckoning, there won't be enough to satisfy Swanson ticket holders.

Damn those swanson ticket holders

Ive used the megabus sleeper from Cardiff a few times,its horrendous to be fair.Im going up on it this sat,but ,because its an early Kick Off im getting a train back to brum at 4,with a change at brum for cardiff.The only positive thing i can say about megabus is its cheap.

Get some better mates!

Iv got 3 non rangers fans coming up for the Stranraer game!

My mates are better than yours!

Who's mates are better?

As Harry Hill would say, there's only one way to decide......

I'm banking on them going on public sale and hoping DU will bring about 10k despite wanting 20k so we'll have enough after ST dibs. When on public sale will they be available online or at the ticket office because on that day I might just have to refresh the website for first come first serve :lol:

Obviously providing we beat Albion but if we are in this game it falls on an ideal date for me to come up and watch the match. I'm trying to convince a couple other non rangers fans to go so will about 3 maybe 4 of us but I'd imagine ticket demand will be very high so will I have a decent chance of getting three/four tickets when on public sale.

Also we won't want to pay £50 a flight up from Bristol so I was considering using megabus from Cardiff to Glasgow for £15 pp which is decent. Has anyone used and would recommend them and is it true there's always a long waiting list?

Cheers.

50 quid on EasyJet M8. Half way through the bus journey you will be cursing yourself for not flying.

I'd question your sanity for the sake of another £35 or something not wanting to just fly up

I know it's easier but were all 18 year olds, paying £100 there and back for us a very steep considering we can get up and back for £30 albeit from the sounds of it being in shitty conditions for 9/10 hours but I've been on a 22hour coach journey through France before so I'm not that fussed by long journeys personally.