El Classico

G.E.C.

What makes people from Scotland choose a European team to support? For me it will always come down to religion. Pathetic really.

I honestly don't know. It puzzles me when people have an English team and a foreign team aswell as Rangers.

I support 1 club and that's more than enough for me and always will be.

Thoroughly enjoyed that game tonight though, great entertainment.

What makes people from Scotland choose a European team to support? For me it will always come down to religion. Pathetic really.

That doesn't make a lot of sense, given that everybody on here likes Real and they're from a Catholic country.

Don't remember the last time I enjoyed the full 90 minutes of a football match that much.

It was alright, nothing on Brechin this afternoon though :)

Sweet result, even sweeter for watching Sergio Ramos walk yet again.

I honestly don't know. It puzzles me when people have an English team and a foreign team aswell as Rangers.

I support 1 club and that's more than enough for me and always will be.

Thoroughly enjoyed that game tonight though, great entertainment.

I've always found football more entertaining when I pick a side, all sports really.

Rangers will always be my team. I just have favourite teams from most countries that I enjoy following.

pumped 4-3 ain't. Pumped 7-0 on aggregate tho that's raped

Played twice this year and fucked them both times , no bad goin for a team thats finished , and as for the wee genius everyone knows he's the best theres ever been ..........

Fuckin superb end to the weekend ..........

Played twice this year and fucked them both times , no bad goin for a team thats finished , and as for the wee genius everyone knows he's the best theres ever been ..........

Needed 2 penalties and a man sent off for them to win.

That says a lot. That team is finished.

Where are they in the league 3rd and rightly so. Madrid will win the league not that a care tbh