mols offer to ally.

Yep, good post Flipper. Mols doing the Benelux, Papac doing the Balkans, Reyna USA and Canada, Laudrup scouting Scandinavia, amato/rozental hawking South America? Sounds like a plan to me

It won't do any harm but these guys are not scouts so you get what you pay for.

We need to strive for a proper netowrk and not some list of former pals who will keep a look out.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't do any harm but these guys are not scouts so you get what you pay for.

We need to strive for a proper netowrk and not some list of former pals who will keep a look out.

I would assume that these players could recommend scouts in their locality.

You'll find they actually let him go because he wanted to find a new club. They didn't just let him go due to a lack of ability. It even says so on their site when they mentioned it.

I just asked if it was the same one so calm down ya riot

Please read the personal abuse sticky.

Reported in any case

Nah, already been banned for it and I'd gladly take another when you're acting like an arsehole.

Your post came across as being sarcastic about the lad who signed for, I posted information and you're calling me a riot... I'll stick to calling you an arsehole.

Nah, already been banned for it and I'd gladly take another when you're acting like an arsehole.

Your post came across as being sarcastic about the lad who signed for, I posted information and you're calling me a riot... I'll stick to calling you an arsehole.

So abusive and more than one account?

Splendid.

Numan would be a really good scout.

Has great contacts from being involved at international level both as a player and more recently a "coach"

Was a model pro and I reckon could spot a player with potential.

The Netherlands always produce good talent, and if acted upon quickly, could be a market we could still compete in.

A random proposal could be Mikailechenko (sp) Good contacts and is highly regarded in both the Ukraine and Russia.

Larsson recommended Bangura to them..... who was one of the very worst I've seen play for either of us.

Good players, don't necessarily know what they are talking about on all aspects of football. Some of the best scouts didn't even really play the game!

Whilst no harm in exploring Mols offer, it shouldn't be done at the expense of setting up a proper scouting system. Headed by a proven person.

Was that supposedly the new larsson? :lol:

Yeah, I totally agree with what you're saying, however it doesn't mean we blindly sign players on the advice of the ex player scouts. I would expect a more stringent vetting of the recommended players due to the fact they are not proper scouts. A trial is a great way to judge a player and would hope they'd join us in training so we could properly judge them, so I see no harm at all in this - if like you say it's not done at the expense of a proper scouting system.

Do you see everything that comes out about Rangers as negative?

How the fucks it negative? If you bothered to read my other posts about it in here I said it's better than nothing but if you think Mols reccomending players is the anwser to a scouting network then you're a deluded idiot