Semi final

Thomson72

They're absolutely adamant there's thousands of Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen fans in their end

They seem happy about it but the irony totally missed on them that it's nothing to do with them and it's all about The Rangers

They are also saying that duplicate tickets were sold meaning lots of people bought a ticket and a mix up meant they got two instead

No idea if it's true but if it is it really begs the question - how many actual fans will Dundee United have there?

They're absolutely adamant there's thousands of Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen fans in their end

They seem happy about it but the irony totally missed on them that it's nothing to do with them and it's all about The Rangers

They are also saying that duplicate tickets were sold meaning lots of people bought a ticket and a mix up meant they got two instead

No idea if it's true but if it is it really begs the question - how many actual fans will Dundee United have there?

I take it that the duplicates were tickets for different seats.

If so I hope that their club will be made to pay the difference for any lost revenue because I believe that all ticket money for both semis will be pooled and shared equally amongst the Clubs involved.

Or was this a deliberate mistake to boost their sales numbers?

If so I hope that their club will be made to pay the difference for any lost revenue because I believe that all ticket money for both semis will be pooled and shared equally amongst the Clubs involved.

Could be either mate

Where have you seen this? Embarrassing for them if true.

They're putting on a large visual display for this game. United fans are also doing a card display.

Please, no more card displays. Cheer, shout and clap the team onto the pitch with as much noise as possible!