How many of You feel Conned ?

blue No11

The shambles that is now our club from the board troubles to Ally McCoist allegedly up singing Karaoke to players that appear to not give a fuck. How many of you feel cheated and conned? I now firmly believe we the supporters that pay into the club are the only Real Rangers men/woman left. Sick of the bullshit that comes out of Ibrox.

Not conned, I feel I've been deceived. Deceived by the manager and his his dugout staff, deceived by the current crop of nae users currently cavorting about in our team's jerseys on £ thousands a week. Yes we have been in crisis as a club in recent years, but that does not excuse anyone in management or playing staff of perpetrating that shite yesterday on our support with attempts at excuses that we were so devoid of playing staff that we were forced to play at least four injured first team players. Sheer unadulterated bawbaggery is what it is.

Not conned, I feel I've been deceived. Deceived by the manager and his his dugout staff, deceived by the current crop of nae users currently cavorting about in our team's jerseys on £ thousands a week. Yes we have been in crisis as a club in recent years, but that does not excuse anyone in management or playing staff of perpetrating that shite yesterday on our support with attempts at excuses that we were so devoid of playing staff that we were forced to play at least four injured first team players. Sheer unadulterated bawbaggery is what it is.

And in order to keep the fabulous unbeaten run going, nobody has been given adequate game time to put them in the frame to stand in.

Complete shambles.

Spivs oot!

800k for somebody just to stand there in the dugout and do the sq route of fuck all, i really detest him now and not because of the loss or the fact we've been god awful since he took charge, its the fact he

Fuck theres no point in saying anything because i know i'll regret it at some point and the abuse from posters on here is just not worth it.

Want to talk about sacrifice?

Im in arrears on the rent with my landlord and it all stems from scrapping the money together to buy a season ticket and a couple of strips.

I dont drink, smoke or take drugs. My money goes on 2 things I love, my sons and my football club.

This mob can stick their woe is me pish right up their arses.

800k for somebody just to stand there in the dugout and do the sq route of fuck all, i really detest him now and not because of the loss or the fact we've been god awful since he took charge, its the fact he

Fuck theres no point in saying anything because i know i'll regret it at some point and the abuse from posters on here is just not worth it.

I'll finish it for you. The fact he sits there in front of tv cameras and preaches he's Mr fuckin Rangers when all he is doing is lining his own pockets and keeping it together. Aye nae bother Ally mr Karaoke! Were more Rangers than you will ever be. We dig deep to watch The Rangers ! I used to love that guy but he is part of the farce that is Ramgers at the moment. Souness dropped him as a player because his attitude was all wrong,great player with the wrong attitude. Seems to me his attitude is still one big joke.