Anger - so let's kick the duck out of one of our own

Bluepeter9

He was gonna sign Shiels and black regardless. Anyone who thinks differently is kidding themselves on.

Sandaza as well mate, he was chasing him the season before. My point was he made no attempt to prepare for what the situation might be he had one plan and stuck to it regardless, Sound familiar.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be fair BP9 most on here are still to hurt, humilated, raging and angry at the full team including management but i agree i would never turn my back on a true Ranger who like us has supported through thick and thin

He has completed his two Primary targets - deserves more time!

I know this is hard for you but naw it was a secondary target!

Playing good football was defo a primary target

McCoist said it himself in a room full of me and 100 other Rangers fans in a room in August when grilled on signing the players he did and the strain on the wagebill

He said this was his team now he could be judged and the rangers fans need to be entertained as winning in these lower leagues isn't enough

He's a failure and a dud

Accept it

Crapy few years as a Rangers fan - makes the blood boil!

Our answer-

Kick the fuck out if one of our own! I agree with goat - 'how far we have fallen'

How far, indeed!

You agree what exactly? Two questions?

My answer to you is that we have fallen a long way and to keep McCoist as our manager we will continue to fall.

How far do we need to fall until people like yourself eventually say enough is enough?

I have backed Ally until I can stick it no more,Sunday was the last straw.OK you can argue the team didn't perform(even though they haven't done for a while)BUT Ally did nothing to help the situation with substitutions,NOTHING,in fact he made things worse.

I will always luv McCoist as a Legendary Striker.

I will always respect him for NOT WALKING AWAY.

BUT, NO individual is bigger than the Club,Ally has failed as a manager and must resign imo.

I know this is hard for you but naw it was a secondary target!

Can you enlighten us to any positive attributes ally brings as manager? You never answer the question and also do you enjoy watching his style of football?

These are not hard questions to answer so stop being a trolling bellend and give your views on what he brings to the table

For the money Ally is on, you could call me what ever you fucking like.

Then again If you believe he never read his contract, or his advisor never read his contract, or when he thrashed out a deal with Green for 3 odd % of the club in penny shares, he struck a deal then told us all to buy season tickets, now Green is the bad guy in Ally's eyes,

No Ally, Green knew you did not have what it takes, but hey how many millions you raked in from shares and wages since admin?

And you can't even motivate the team? for a tenth of what you got I would have got more out them.

Nice pre arranged meal after Sunday's result? let the cunts go hungry, get them in training Monday as a punishment, ffs do something.

Didn't think you would be able to answer my question.

To lazy to care - seems to be your way - your question has been asked and answered so get of your high horse and stop joining the surrender monkeys who's ideal of loyalty makes Margaret thatcher look like ghandi

Anyone who ever thought McCoist had it as a manager, either knows f all about football,

Or just wanted a Rangers legend to be a great Rangers manager, so let their hearts rule their heads.

I have never seen anything in Ally that would make me think he could ever be a top manager, I am not a traitor or a turn coat, but I have never saw it.

I do wish Ally all the best! and the pack are starting to turn.

But Saturday against United is not about Ally, do not give our enemy's the pleasure of watching it all unfold on Saturday, I will be cheering the team on and if we are getting pumped, we must sing our hearts out.

To lazy to care - seems to be your way - your question has been asked and answered so get of your high horse and stop joining the surrender monkeys who's ideal of loyalty makes Margaret thatcher look like ghandi

Still haven't answered the key tactical questions i put to you i see....

Still haven't answered the key tactical questions i put to you i see....

A complete inability to give positive reasons for Ally to stay as manager. Seems to think that lower league footballer is much more difficult to get to grips with. I know of a manager in non-league football who took on managing an already relegated team with no wins in 33 games and has won 3 out of 4 matches with 2 clean sheets. All this with pretty much zero budget. Maybe he is a better manager than Ally as the circumstances he was presented with were at least as dire as any that Ally faced. I'm pretty sure he will get just enough of a wage to cover his travelling costs and a little on top.

Its ridiculous to use the clubs circumstances to defend a manager with the second highest budget in Scotland attendances of 40,000 and a number players with proven track records at a higher level. The level of performance and the tactics used are the key issues, its no real achievement getting results the way we have.