RWB72

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with the rest? :pipe:

Young Gallagher should only be played up front, Clarke isnt very good, Temps isnt a center mid, McClean isnt a sitting mid, young Luca wont get a chance to shine with us, no idea who your right back is, GMS is an insane suggestion how are we funding all of them? we also wont play 4-3-3

And finally and most importantly where is the big target man for the long ball ffs.

Young Gallagher should only be played up front, Clarke isnt very good, Temps isnt a center mid, McClean isnt a sitting mid, young Luca wont get a chance to shine with us, no idea who your right back is, GMS is an insane suggestion how are we funding all of them? we also wont play 4-3-3

And finally and most importantly where is the big target man for the long ball ffs.

Andre the Giant is availalble on a free should we be looking to replace Daly.

Clark* is actually pretty good. His movement off the ball is excellent and he's by far our best striker.

Gallagher wasn't played as striker for the senior side and he still managed to shine. I put him there to replace Aird as Gallagher is stronger, can beat a man and is pretty decent at crossing the ball in. It still gives him the opportunity to cut inside and shoot.

McLean would be used as a box to box midfielder, picking it up from defence and attacking.

Luca not getting a chance is just your opinion.

DeAndre Yedlin is a brilliant 20 year old right back who plays in the MLS. Only just go his first call up to the American senior squad. The chance to come here and possibly move on to the EPL could be appealing, especially with the prospect of us playing in the Champions League within the next few years.

Mackay-Steven should have been signed years ago.

McKay-Steven and Yedlin are the only two who would cost. McLean and Hutchinson's contracts are up soon.

Not playing 4-3-3 is again just your opinion.

With a different manager, that squad could challenge Septic quite easily.

With Templeton, I just shoe-horned him in, couldn't think of anyone better to put in there. His favoured position is RM though, so putting him there and letting him play out towards the right would suit him.

Clark* is actually pretty good. His movement off the ball is excellent and he's by far our best striker.

In your opinion in mine he is poor and needs the team built around him.to do well we wont do that for him.

Gallagher wasn't played as striker for the senior side and he still managed to shine. I put him there to replace Aird as Gallagher is stronger, can beat a man and is pretty decent at crossing the ball in. It still gives him the opportunity to cut inside and shoot

Id rather we player Aird wide and let young Gallagher play up.front.

McLean would be used as a box to box midfielder, picking it up from defence and attacking.

is he.not an attacking mid?

under Ally its.fact

DeAndre Yedlin is a brilliant 20 year old right back who plays in the MLS. Only just go his first call up to the American senior squad. The chance to come here and possibly move on to the EPL could be appealing, especially with the prospect of us playing in the Champions League within the next few years.

Would he.get a work permit? and cost would be an issue

Mackay-Steven should have been signed years ago. true but if we did he wouldnt have been given a chance same could be.said of tonnes of players who we never looked at for one reason or another Dorrans, Snodgrass etc

McKay-Steven and Yedlin are the only two who would cost. McLean and Hutchinson's contracts are up soon. Wages though

Not playing 4-3-3 is again just your opinion. again under Ally we wont

With a different manager, that squad could challenge Septic quite easily. True but it.wont be under a different manager it.will still be Ally

With Templeton, I just shoe-horned him in, couldn't think of anyone better to put in there. His favoured position is RM though, so putting him there and letting him play out towards the right would suit him. Ok but play him wide right.then rather than cm or off the bench

Gallagher wasn't played as striker for the senior side and he still managed to shine. I put him there to replace Aird as Gallagher is stronger, can beat a man and is pretty decent at crossing the ball in. It still gives him the opportunity to cut inside and shoot.

Mackay-Steven should have been signed years ago.

McKay-Steven and Yedlin are the only two who would cost. McLean and Hutchinson's contracts are up soon.

Not playing 4-3-3 is again just your opinion.

With a different manager, that squad could challenge Septic quite easily.

With Templeton, I just shoe-horned him in, couldn't think of anyone better to put in there. His favoured position is RM though, so putting him there and letting him play out towards the right would suit him.

How are we getting a wp for a 20 year old Yank with no international caps?

His birthday is the day before mine sign him up for that alone.

How long did you edit the.page for to make him look good :lol:

I didn't, he's come out of nowhere in the last year and he's proving to be a great player. Exactly the kind of player a forward thinking Rangers should be trying to buy. For me he ticks all the boxes. Pacey, solid at RB, can cross, can score, potential regular international for the US, sell-on value.

As a side note, his hair annoys the fuck out of me! He should be told, short back and sides, none of this salon pish.

I didn't, he's come out of nowhere in the last year and he's proving to be a great player. Exactly the kind of player a forward thinking Rangers should be trying to buy. For me he ticks all the boxes. Pacey, solid at RB, can cross, can score, potential regular international for the US, sell-on value.

As a side note, his hair annoys the fuck out of me! He should be told, short back and sides, none of this salon pish.

Sadly, the chances of us signing him are nil :(