Future Managerial candidates

I would bare with McCoist, as the quality we are up against gets better the perfomances will lift. if McCoist wins the league next season then goes on to win the spfl in our first season McCoist will be at Rangers for the foreseable future, and if that does happen he will deserve to be the man to lead us.

I don't want another ex-player as our next manager as our fans think they can slag the fuck out of them as he's 'one of us'. same with our youth players who come through the ranks get some unwarranted critisism, Barry Ferguson Charlie Adam being a prime examples.

however if McCoist is not up to it, I would like to see the two Laudrups in charge Michael as manager and Brian as coach, two of the most gifted players to have graced the game, Michael had a good record with Swansea and Brian knows what its all about to play for Rangers ...... a match made in blue heaven.

Reading Rio Ferdinands book at the moment and he waxed lyrical about Ian Dowie,about how much he was ahead of his time.Being a huge bluenose..which helps got me thinking...has immense contacts etc.....but for the record I think the last thing we need is more instability amongst the club at this moment in time tbf.

Iain-Dowie.jpg