Support is not loyal enough - Rangers board

The boards plan for the survival of the club hinges on the fans actually 'upping their loyalty' as this is what they have accounted for in the projections.

In what world do they actually live if they have banked on actually increasing the season ticket numbers, whilst increasing the prices and serving up the same rubbish on the football field by refusing to change the manager?

They are actually now claiming that if the club goes to the wall that they are blameless as it's all the fans fault?

This is even the case although they have repeatedly stated they have investment lined up and that they are planning on holding off on bringing in this investment?

King ain't perfect, but this lot are taking the piss.

Taking the piss. The union of fannies are taking the piss,and as they can't run away like ex board members, they are going to be held responsible. Be warned fan spivs. Watp

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You havent.

According to you, the board said that "The supporters arent loyal enough". Show me a direct quote, or change the title of the thread, as it is very misleading at present.

No, that is the insinuation I have taken from the statement by Easdale in combination with their unrealistic projections in the accounts. It is clearly explained in the OP and other posters have clearly stated that they agree with my analysis.

No, that is the insinuation I have taken from the statement by Easdale in combination with their unrealistic projections in the accounts. It is clearly explained in the OP and other posters have clearly stated that they agree with my analysis.

Then why the "Support is not loyal enough - Rangers Board" thread title? It suggests that the board has actually said this, and people will believe it as well... reckless, in my opinion!!! I suggest that you change the title as it is VERY misleading and that kind of misleading only creates division..

What is it about the projections that is so unrealistic, by the way?

Well if they were planning on bringing forward the deadline, they should have brought forward the review (say have a 100 day review) to allow the fans to get on board with their ideas.

The way it looks just now is that they are wanting the fans to renew with absolute zero idea of how they plan to progress. It hardly breeds confidence!

Its probably just a bit of bad timing, but its common sense.

if it walks like a duck. of course thats their strategy. divide and conquer. while they fleece the club thanks to merlin et al

Then why the "Support is not loyal enough - Rangers Board" thread title? It suggests that the board has actually said this, and people will believe it as well... reckless, in my opinion!!! I suggest that you change the title as it is VERY misleading and that kind of misleading only creates division..

What is it about the projections that is so unrealistic, by the way?

Because that is what I believe Easdale is insinuating if the fans dont meet their predictions. You dont see any quotation marks round the OP, I am stating that this is what I believe he is insinuating.

What is unrealistic about the projections is as follows :-

They have predicted that the season ticket numbers will INCREASE even though they COST MORE whilst they seem to be looking to CUT the money going to the product on the park.

Usually when a company reduces the quality of a product and increases the price, they will find that the sales go down, not up.

Because that is what I believe Easdale is insinuating if the fans dont meet their predictions. You dont see any quotation marks round the OP, I am stating that this is what I believe he is insinuating.

What is unrealistic about the projections is as follows :-

They have predicted that the season ticket numbers will INCREASE even though they COST MORE whilst they seem to be looking to CUT the money going to the product on the park.

Usually when a company reduces the quality of a product and increases the price, they will find that the sales go down, not up.

There were MORE season tickets in the Premier League wich were MORE EXPENSIVE. Still unrealistic?

Cutting the budget (nobody has said by how much) does not equal a poorer product, NECESSARILY! We could cut the deadwood loose and reinvest a portion of the saved cash. Bring through more youngsters (which might prove to be good players) and voila... cuts and potentially a better squad.

There were MORE season tickets in the Premier League wich were MORE EXPENSIVE. Still unrealistic?

Cutting the budget (nobody has said by how much) does not equal a poorer product, NECESSARILY! We could cut the deadwood loose and reinvest a portion of the saved cash. Bring through more youngsters (which might prove to be good players) and voila... cuts and potentially a better squad.

don`t waste your time. He`s a rhebel with an agenda. The wage bill for teams in the championship will be lucky to hit £1M yet we still need £6M to win it .

I hope those so called fans don`t come back and leave the loyal ones to get on with it.When Easdale mentioned loyalty it was directed at the fans spivs who with their taig like behaviour are trying to wreck our club.

Well if they were planning on bringing forward the deadline, they should have brought forward the review (say have a 100 day review) to allow the fans to get on board with their ideas.

The way it looks just now is that they are wanting the fans to renew with absolute zero idea of how they plan to progress. It hardly breeds confidence!

Its probably just a bit of bad timing, but its common sense.

Yet you back King who after all these months still hasn`t a plan ! jog on

With a much more expensive product.

By the looks of things, we are looking to cut the money which goes onto the park.

Like I have repeatedly stated, increasing the season ticket prices, whilst reducing the quality of the product (which they are by sticking by McCoist and reducing his budget), will ultimately lead to a reduction in the uptake.

No, that comes from the accounts, the ones that they had signed off, where they quite clearly state that they expect the fans to increase the number of season tickets sold, at higher prices.

Aye very good.

Now show us where they said it was their only means of increasing funds.

Dearie me....

Aye very good.

Now show us where they said it was their only means of increasing funds.

Dearie me....

They clearly state in the accounts that the season tickets are their primary funds and are basing their going concern status on this factor. I also must have missed easdales insinuation that we really were not in any trouble because they had other funds lined up.

With a much more expensive product.

By the looks of things, we are looking to cut the money which goes onto the park.

Like I have repeatedly stated, increasing the season ticket prices, whilst reducing the quality of the product (which they are by sticking by McCoist and reducing his budget), will ultimately lead to a reduction in the uptake.

More income would eventually lead to bigger investment.

Yet you back King who after all these months still hasn`t a plan ! jog on

the board not having a plan after over a year in charge doesnt worry you? the cute manovering to start a 100+ day review that ends at season ticket deadline day is a good plan?

the board not having a plan after over a year in charge doesnt worry you? the cute manovering to start a 100+ day review that ends at season ticket deadline day is a good plan?

The current board have not been in charge for over a year.

Season ticket deadline day is the 6th of May, but, Hey ! why let facts get in the way of a good old yarn,

His real love the tims.

I dare say if I spent 10 minutes chatting to you we would know some of the same people who we have followed Rangers with all our years.

I have yet to meet anyone who can confirm that Mr Graham was actually ever a Rangers fan before our troubles, but Hey ! People want to follow him and starve our club of cash and force Admin.

John Le Carrie could not make this shite up

i

don`t waste your time. He`s a rhebel with an agenda. The wage bill for teams in the championship will be lucky to hit £1M yet we still need £6M to win it .

I hope those so called fans don`t come back and leave the loyal ones to get on with it.When Easdale mentioned loyalty it was directed at the fans spivs who with their taig like behaviour are trying to wreck our club.

After just listening to the interview I agree 100% with your interpretation of who SE was referring to - the u of f............. and their supporters.